my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Forum Issues   » Okay everyone, listen up!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Okay everyone, listen up!
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 17, 2002 20:16      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
After almost two hours, I finally got back to the previous version of UBB that I was using for these forums. The reason I reverted back to this version was because I like it better, I have all the hacks I want already done on it, and I didn't care for the 'Recent Visitors' option on the new UBB version. I'll take Who's Online over that any day!

The only down sides are this:
1) I had to update ALL of the member profiles because this version of UBB has fewer profile fields than the other one did. This may cause some problems for some of you, so if it does, let me know right away, either via e-mail, MSN, ICQ, or whatever.
2) I have to add all of the Graemlins again.
3) All of the posts in the Proconsul forum were lost. Why that happened is beyond me.

All of the other posts, however, were kept in tact just fine. w00t to that!

Anyways, let me know if you encounter any errors with the forums. I was told that it probably wasn't possible to go back to a previous version, but I did it anyway and am expecting some more backlash from it.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 17, 2002 20:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
roflmao! When I was entering the information for the forums, I accidentally switched around the Magi and Stupid Stuff forums!

eheheheheheheh!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted August 19, 2002 03:10      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Duuuh....lol jk. Yeah I had noticed that too

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community