my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Forum Issues   » Old Post Error

Printable Version
Author Topic: Old Post Error
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 18, 2002 06:55      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Okay, first off, I found an error with the forums that will not allow you to view all of the threads in that forum when you first visit it. If this happens to you, follow these instructions:

1) In the 'Last Post' column of the forum, click on the last post that was made in that forum.
2) Now, at the top of the page, click the link to go back to that forum. All posts should be there, depending on what you have your settings set at (for instance, posts more than 45 days old may be hidden).

I don't know why this happened, or what caused this error to occur, but that simple solution does correct it. When you visit the forums again at a later date, you should be able to see all of the topics in a forum just by going to that forum.

Let me know if you find any other errors.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community