my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Forum Issues   » Changed Ranks (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Changed Ranks
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted October 30, 2002 12:16      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Was your mother crying? (hehe)

ah man, so the dude stole a car, like if nothing, he came at your place, like if nothing, you "chilled" like if nothing, and he left, forgetting about the car, and u said nothing...

Or, you guys agreed for him to leave the car there so cops wouldn't know who took it?

[ October 30, 2002: Message edited by: jello ]

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2002 17:12      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
As I previously have posted, I didn't know the car was there. I didn't look outside or even go outside that night, until the cops came. Therefore, the cops are big asses and decided to cuff me and take me to the shop where they then decided to put me in jail until the morning and then put me in Juvi.

I didn't have a thing to do with the car stealing. My neighbors even said so, but I was already in Juvi then. I don't know, I hate cops. They should all be shot.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2002 18:22      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Neh, I like the cop that only gave me a warning for speeding (66 in a 45, 21 over speed limit). That was a pretty good deal.

Anyways, did the guy that left the car there even say ANYTHING to you? Or did he just drop the car off and leave?

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2002 12:51      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
WHAT!!! 21 over speed limit??? I got a $212 ticket for going 16 over.

No, we were inside watching TV, then he said that he had to go and left. I had no evidence that the car was there.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted October 31, 2002 19:13      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what's the deal with all the cop hating?

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2002 19:41      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Me and cops don't get along at all. I've had cops around me since the time I was 5. I used to do shit that got me in trouble, but I've been clean for the past 3 years. I haven't gotten in any trouble up until the speeding ticket and the car incident. That is the main reason I hate cops.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2002 20:44      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
The cops are fairly reasonable here, the worst thing thats ever happened to me was getting called in for questioning after a party @ my friends house. His Dad (who is a GP) said somebody had stolen his doctors bag, which had like Valium and Morphein and enough drugs to kill an elephant as well as syringes and stuff. Me and 5 others were sitting there for fucking two hours before the asshole who accused us decides the bag wasn't stolen, it was just at work!
They should have fined his arse for time wasting....nobody likes the guy!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2002 21:22      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stay on the topic...

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2002 22:02      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Topic was cops = on topic

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2002 12:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ace, would you like us to start a new topic in the Stupid Stuff forum if it bothers you that much?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2002 13:29      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Actually, Stapes, that's a good idea. This forum was intended just to inform people of new additions to the forums, changes to the forums, ect., and not for discussions such as this.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2002 15:30      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ok. I'll make the topic in the Stupid Stuff.

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community