my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Forum Issues   » Deleting Accounts

Printable Version
Author Topic: Deleting Accounts
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 01, 2003 01:11      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I am deleting all zero post accounts, banned accounts, and former Magi accounts.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 01, 2003 01:45      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
For once you are doing that! I'm not sure if you should delete Robs. He might just show up from right out of the blue post and then leave! Kinda reminds me of a couple people around here. *points at Slurry, Ace, Knighty, FG, Gauss, Rad-X (aka ishootghoulsonsight)*

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 01, 2003 01:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Neh, besides Ace, the others do stop by on a some-what irregular basis.

And I didn't delete Rob's, or anyone elses that had made at least one post. The only acception was Magi accounts. Like I said, I deleted zero post accounts, banned accounts, and Magi accounts [Tongue Job 1]

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community