my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout   » Humor (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Humor
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2002 03:13      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol,that was a good one.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2002 02:32      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah... I think it is possible to finish the game with one of everything... (Not, SUCKAAA!!!)

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted November 19, 2002 14:40      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LOL oh my god thats grate a retard talking deep like that and probably messing the back guy up so bad that he kills himself

--------------------

http://www.scooterdeath.com/
proud to be a crap farmer-MST3K

Posts: 31 | From: Mayville WI | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2002 16:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
No, I think he just stops talking to you and gives you all of his stuff. At least, I'm sure I heard something like that......

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2002 00:33      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He doesn't have that much stuff. I couldn't be bothered waiting...

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community