my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout   » Any help

Printable Version
Author Topic: Any help
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted August 28, 2003 00:40      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does any one need help with fallout

--------------------

Neo

Posts: 68 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted August 28, 2003 00:41      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi neo
Guees who.

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 28, 2003 11:34      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Wow, this is interesting. Two new members with similiar names. *scratches head* Anyways, let me be the first to say, welcome to the Community.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 28, 2003 12:07      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I already said that!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 28, 2003 12:09      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, but I didn't see that until after I made my post.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 28, 2003 12:14      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Oh, ok. You are forgiven then! [Constapated]

Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted August 28, 2003 20:20      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so do any of you need help

--------------------

Neo

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 28, 2003 23:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Neh, not currently. At least, as far as I'm concerned, but I can't speak for the others.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 29, 2003 01:46      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I still can't find my Fallout discs. Therefore, I wouldn't be needing any help.

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted August 29, 2003 15:13      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
im still good and suprisingly ive still got all my disks and they all work...lucky me..well exept for F1 some how when i install It I never get any sound anymore...

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 29, 2003 15:36      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hm, that really sucks. Do you get any errors when installing it?

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted August 30, 2003 06:58      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Guess who's back, back again, Slurry's back, tell a friend!

lol hi Neo and Neo Java, welcome to StGFC, land of sunshine and random mutations on the Y chromosome!!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted August 31, 2003 22:44      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if you ever need help i am here

--------------------

Neo

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community