my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout   » 20 min game

Printable Version
Author Topic: 20 min game
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 04, 2003 01:31      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
have any of you tried to bet the game in less then 20 mins im trying but i get caught by supermutans even with the cathedral robe

--------------------

Neo

Posts: 68 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted September 04, 2003 06:40      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I know that sometimes the robe only gets you so far, then you gotta pull out the hardware

I've finished Fallout 2 in 40 minutes....but i've never gone for a record with F1..can't be bothered.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted September 10, 2003 11:58      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
40 minutes???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

How the fuck?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 10, 2003 12:39      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Simple. From the start: 1) Go to Necropolis, get water chip, and return. 2) Go to Mutant Base and destroy it. 3) Go to CoC and get rid of Master (easiest way is probably to set off bomb in basement). Then you're done. It probably is possible in less than 20 minutes if everything goes good. I've never tried it myself, though.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted September 11, 2003 07:14      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Ok ok i sort of lied, I got the the enclave in 40 mins, and I pretty much avoided every single random encounter by running away, but basically yeah I did do that. It was such a rushed game it really wasnt worth it though.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community