my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout   » fallout for xp

Printable Version
Author Topic: fallout for xp
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 16, 2003 22:43      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i tried fallout on xp and it worked fine but the second time i played it it kept on freezing any Suggestions why

--------------------

Neo

Posts: 68 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 17, 2003 02:17      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Did you download the patch for it? That is the only thing that I can think of as to why it is freezing up on you.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 17, 2003 08:34      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, make sure you have the patch. Also, you might want to try changing the compatibility under XP to either Windows 98 or Windows 95. To do this, go to the folder where Fallout is installed, right click on falloutw.exe, and select Properties. Then just go to the Compatibility tab on the top. I can't gaurantee that will work, but it should take care of some glitches.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 00:31      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok thanks

--------------------

Neo

Posts: 68 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community