my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout Tactics   » fallout tactics booster

Printable Version
Author Topic: fallout tactics booster
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 12, 2003 15:08      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know how it works? I mean, the mechanism behind it, how it fastens the game?

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 12, 2003 22:25      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I don't know exactly what it does. I guess one can only wonder.........

I never tried it myself (because my computers are fast), so I don't know for sure if it even works.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 13, 2003 10:01      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fuck, I got a p3 700, 7200rpm hd, 320 ram, tnt2 32, I do the full install, and it's still fucking lagging like shit. What's wrong with that game?

Maybe it's cause I only got 2 gigs left, and that my disk defragmenter doesn't do its job...

Neways, I tried the speedup patch, didn't do nothing...

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 13, 2003 17:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheh, who knows? It just seems to prefer certain computers over others. The only thing I really have you beat on is one of my computer only has a PIII @ 1Gig. I don't think that would cause such a difference though. Go figure.

hands
Outsider
Member # 105

Rate Member

posted February 21, 2003 14:25      Profile for hands   Email hands   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why don't you just back up all your data and format the whole hard disk if it's bothering you so much?

If defrag doesn't work, perhaps there's something wrong with your OS already.

TO be honest, I have no freaking idea what is wrong with your pc. I always fdisk and format when there's a problem. [Depressed]

Posts: 2 | From: Kuala Lumpur | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 21, 2003 22:16      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, but if you format, be sure to use an operating system that has NTSF just for good measure.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community