my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout Tactics   » Those damm behemoth

Printable Version
Author Topic: Those damm behemoth
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted August 29, 2003 00:37      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hi i have a question 4 all u tactics players.
1. In one of the stages near the end there are like 6 behemoths and its very hard to beat them. I cant just wave my wand and hope they deasserpear.

....Could any 1 give advice.
Note I only have 2 enery weaopns users.

And also isnt Fallout tactics, Fallout Brotherhood.

Thats all.

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 29, 2003 01:49      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
No, Tactics is technically Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel. The new game would just be called Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 29, 2003 08:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, Tactics originally started off as Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel but as time went on the BoS ending was virtually dropped. Now Interplay is working on making the new consule game, Fallout Brotherhood of Steel, for some ungodly reason.

Hm, as for the behemoth, I'm not quite sure. Unfortunately, as I said before, I haven't played Tactics in quite some time.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted August 29, 2003 15:10      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
ugg only 2 energy users thats bad they should at least all have energy weapons becasue thats the only thing that Was ever really effective against them I beat it with like 4 guys maybe 5 but they all need to have energy weapons and i hope you have good armor to, I beat the game so its not impossible.

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community