my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout Tactics   » finally

Printable Version
Author Topic: finally
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted December 03, 2003 16:37      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i finally played fallout tactic. its ok but i think fallout 1 is better.

--------------------

Neo

Posts: 68 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2003 22:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Neo, it's nice to see ya here again.

And I still think F2 was the best of the series.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 05:35      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
Ive just downloaded the demo, if i werent too poor(and too close to christmas) I'd buy he full version

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 06:22      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
The full version of tactics?

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 09:12      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah. dont know if its worth it, though. it doesnt have the fallout atmosphere, or something:/

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 10:19      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I think that it was just a little different... not all that much though... You only need one of the 3 cds to play it though, so buy it with a friend so you can share... Just install it using the full version and download the patch... Also, there is a CD crack on the download section of this website, so you can actually share it with a large number of friends...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 10:26      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
problem is that im the only one in this continent that is addicted to fallout and if its cost more then like 15$(120 kr, teh 1337 swedish money) i cant afford it.

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 10:51      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Its like 20 here in the states, and it prbably will be even more expensive there, sorry arcanus, But you could probably download it then the patch... and then the crack... good luck [Approve]

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 10:54      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah i searched for it, and found it on kazaa, but when i tried to download it, it magically transformed into delta force 3 or gta vice cuty or whatever. and i dont know how to use dc++ though i have it:/ btw, the reason i came to this site was because i searched for fallout tactics and then i found this

[ December 04, 2003: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 11:04      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Kind of funny.... Tactics is kind of hard to find, but my cousin is on kazaa lite, ill ask him to put tactics on there sometime, but ill have to tell you when... He uninstalled it because he has to change his games around a lot, small harddrive... I should warn you though, 2.1GB is how much space tactics takes up... BFGame...

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 11:33      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
omfg! 2,1 gb!? thats more than my small drive can take luckily, i got a new one last christmas that can take 20 gb im going to have to leave kazaa on over the weekend though, lucky that i have adsl

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community