my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 3   » First Person vs Third Person

Printable Version
This Topic has a poll (Log in to vote)! Poll Question: Do you want Fallout 3 to be in First Person or Third Person view?
Option Vote Count Vote Percent
First Person 0 vote(s) 0%
Third Person 4 vote(s) 100%
View Comments Edit Poll

Author Topic: First Person vs Third Person
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2002 10:41      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
If Fallout 3 ever does come into production, would you like it to be in third person or first person point of view? I think it would have to be in third, mainly because otherwise it would be too much of a first-person shooter type game and loose the atmosphere that we all love. Then again, that's not to say that Tactics didn't already start the voyage down that trail......

Well, go ahead and vote, and post what you think.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2002 13:10      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I don't want to post!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2002 13:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Do it anyway! Come on guys, give some input!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2002 13:14      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
NO!!! AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME POST IT!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2002 13:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ugh, is it really that hard for you guys to hold a discussion?!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2002 13:30      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I don't know....I'm just a little childish today!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2002 23:35      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah man I think that War Craft should be in First Person. Am I even on the right topic? Oh! Duh! Ok Fallout 5 yeah silly me. Sweet man!

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 24, 2002 08:24      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ace, plus if you were into WC, you would know that it is 1 word. WarCraft.

And it is FALLOUT 3 NOT 5!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 24, 2002 08:42      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ace, don't get pissed for what I'm about to do, but you had it coming. You should know what is and what is not tolerable. I can't just stand back and watch. *sigh*

If anyone has any further dumb-ass comments to make, be assured that you're post will be deleted. All I wanted was a mature conversation, what the hell is so hard about that guys?

*EDIT*
Courtesy Link: http://www.nopokemonallowed.com/cgi-bin/stgfc/UBB-cgi/ultimatebb.c gi?ubb=get_topic&f=7&t=000034&p=2#000062

[ September 24, 2002: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 24, 2002 08:44      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I don't know, I just was a little fucked up the last couple of days.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted September 24, 2002 13:34      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm cut Scotty! You give me the name and no gay avatar! I want one and I want it NOW!

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted September 24, 2002 13:37      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Listen having a mature convo is not hard but it gets you no where, am I right? If you look back the only thing we do is fool around and thats what keeps us alive. Look at it this way in real life we have to be serious but here this is one of few places you can be a total fuck head around friends...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 24, 2002 15:38      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lmao Ace, I can always count on you for a laugh now can't I? Well, if you want one (I thought I assigned it....... strange it's not there), go get it yourself. I unlocked your profile again, but still, no more posting in the Magi forum could you? Magi is pretty much breaking up, so we don't really want or need an outsider hanging out and posting nonsense there (no offense).

Plus, as for mature discussions...... Yeah, this place was built pretty much on random nonsense, but we still should have the capacity to hold some discussions. Otherwise, we'll most likely frighten off all the new-comers (and yes, we are getting more visitors, slowly but surly).

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 24, 2002 17:13      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
The avatar was there before. And Scotty, why did you unlock his profile? You said that it would be permanent. I think that is unfair, because you had his locked for what, an hour or 2?

I honestly don't think that we can actually have a mature conversation. For that to happen, we would need MATURE people.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 25, 2002 16:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Simmer down there, Stapes. If there can be mature discussions in TO, this should be no problem!

And I don't recall saying it would be permanent......... look guys, back to the topic. If you want to discuss this further, take it to the Proconsul forum.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community