my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 3   » any one know

Printable Version
Author Topic: any one know
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 03, 2003 21:53      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
does any one know when fallout 3 is coming out

--------------------

Neo

Posts: 68 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 04, 2003 00:34      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
We aren't even sure if there will be a Fallout 3. If you wanted, you could check out the Interplay website here!

All I know is that they are planning on releasing Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel in the fall of this year sometime.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted September 04, 2003 00:36      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
But isnt fallout tactics, fallout brotherhood of steel?

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 04, 2003 00:40      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thats what i thought

--------------------

Neo

Posts: 68 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted September 04, 2003 06:49      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Here we go again....Tactics was originally dubbed 'Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel' but really its just Tactics...Intergay are releasing some hokey pseudo role playing console shootemup which will go the way of C&C Renegade. But the point I was making is that this game will be called Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel...geee how fucking original.....im going to e-mail some anthrax in an envelope to interplay headquarters!!!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted September 04, 2003 10:17      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing Early 2005 to Summer 2005.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community