my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout Brotherhood of Steel   » DAMNED INTERPLAY! (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: DAMNED INTERPLAY!
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2003 13:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, new plan! Drug up Stapes and send him on in!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2003 22:08      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I don't think you would feel much if a big packet og c4 straped to you detonated.... and I will do it too if you guy get me a and 8 ball of pure cocoain, a lot of c4 and a plane ticket

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted June 23, 2003 13:14      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
screw that damn you think we are rich lol drugs explosives and a plane ticket ........na i got it.. mix a bunch of medication lets you walk down there with a lighter and burn the building down .....it would be alot cheaper

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 23, 2003 15:37      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*blinks* WOLFY! It's about damned time you get back here! Now stay, as in don't go AWOL on us again!

And yeah, the lighter would work, but you would still have to get to the Interplay headquarters.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted June 23, 2003 16:32      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
It's not that much, prolly cost you about 500 bucks to get the ticket and cocaine, prolly even less. As for the C4 theres websites that teach you how to make bombs and all I would need then is money for the components, tools and money to rent a hotel room or something where I could put them together and mix the chems. Which would cost about 1000 bucks at the most. The whole operation maybe 1500 at the most. So if everyone chipped in we could easily get enough money. We could even search for cheap plane tickets and the bomb materials and a cheap hotel with crappy rent-a-cop security which uses no metal detectors.

Thats just a sketchy little plan for the plan, the actual operation plan would have to be more secret, encoded and better researched.

Any questions?

[Smoking]

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 24, 2003 00:12      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah. Where is the Interplay headquarters even located?

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted June 24, 2003 03:01      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'll have a look round....

HERE! http://www.interplay.com/contacts.asp

16815 Von Karman Ave.
Irvine, CA 92606 USA
1(949)553-6655
Fax: 1(949)252-2820

Irvine? CA? C'mon you lazy Americans! Translate!

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted June 24, 2003 17:43      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
CALIFORNIA! JEBUS DICED! ... it's like the pot capital of USA you gota know bout man..

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted June 24, 2003 23:33      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol if you started planning something like that it would take the CIA about an hour to have you in a jail cell.

All you would have to do is dress like Osama, did you see how that guy managed to get into Prince Williams 21st birthday party dressed like him?

Thats so embarrasing for the Royal family, if that had been a real terrorist every member of the royal family except for one prince would be dead.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2003 08:57      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
thats halarious

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2003 19:39      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheh, yeah. And definetely makes the royal family look horrible.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2003 19:54      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Unfortunately I didn't get to see any of the film clips of it, but I did listen to it on all the talk shows that my dad listens to. I heard that he wasn't in costume when he got there, but when he got in, he changed in the restrooms. Not sure if that is true.

As for California being the pot capital of the USA, that isn't totally true. Chicago would probably beat out Cali no problem. Just over the past month, people in Chicago have gotten caught with a whole abandoned warehouse full of it. They had most of it dried and bagged, they had some still drying, and then they had the plants there. Total I think they said that the amount of drugs they had would be around $50 million. I'm not sure if you guys heard about that.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2003 10:06      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
thats a lot of pot...

but california has a lot of dealers and from the people I know that live there it's fairly safe to smoke out on the street even if cops are around because they don't care and smoke too

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2003 11:29      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
That has to be a nice arrangement, and take a lot of the pressure off of getting caught.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2003 13:43      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, that is a lot. I'm not sure of this but I think that most of the big cities get their pot from places in the Midwest.

I just looked up how much a plane ticket would be to get to Irvine, California and it was a lot of money. It is more than what it used to be. From Milwaukee, WI to Irvine, California the cheapest ticket is about $750.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2003 16:12      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
damn that is expansive

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2003 23:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup, and outta my price range

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 27, 2003 00:13      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Hmmmm.....who lives closer to Cali? Maybe we could get Killor to do it! I mean he does live in Washington!

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted June 27, 2003 22:52      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
hahah told you it would be expensive.......damn 750 ....take a bus or hitchhike....ehh I dont know

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2003 23:39      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
hitchhickers get run over and gray houn is only cheap for college people

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2003 01:58      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, I will be in college in the fall.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2003 12:37      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
SEND SCOTTY!

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted June 30, 2003 00:17      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
But think of the advantages of sending Killorlive.....1...he dies...2...He isn't alive anymore....3..INTERPLAY IS BOOM-ED!!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 30, 2003 14:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
True. Scotty could ride Greyhound for cheap, and then he could get there and have the building destroyed without the college even knowing about it!

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community