my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Hosted Sites   » The Order's Diablo 2 Clan   » Welcome!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Welcome!
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2003 12:49      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well lookie here! The forum has been created!

BTW, Ratty, I'm going to be sending you a private message in a few minutes with the information you need if you want to change anything around here. I tried to mimic the color scheme of the site and such when I created the style template for this forum, but I figure since you're doing the site it would only make sense to let you change whatever you want here yourself.

Anyways, welcome Orderites!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2003 12:51      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the forum Scotty, I now love you

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2003 13:03      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Thanks for this oh so nice forum! So I was thinking to post some topics on how you think to make the best character and how to team the best. I would like to ask permission to send posts with these kind of things.

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2003 13:05      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, go for it! That's what this forum is for.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2003 13:45      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Also, if you guys would like, you could also join the community! All you would have to do is click here and fill out the necessary info! You don't have to, but it's just a suggestion.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2003 13:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Way to advertise, Stapes [Cool]

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2003 16:10      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Hey, I want to at least have something to do. I mean, come on, I only get to update things. I've sent out some e-mails, but nobody ever comes to the forums.

On a similar note, you should make a members list for the D2 section also. Put it like under the StGFC member list, so that way, people know who is here for the D2, and who is on the regular forums! Just a suggestion.

R4tty

posted October 14, 2003 16:23          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There, now I had to rejoin with a l33t name because I can no longer re-register as "Ratty"! Boohoo, no fair...

Btw., nice forum, Scotty!

IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2003 16:45      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Don't worry Ratty, I'll fix up your name. And this time I'll back-up your member file in case of accidental deletion again. Gimme fifteen minutes.

EDIT: Your name should be fixed Ratty. You may have to log in again when you first visit the forums, but your name should be Ratty again providing I did everything right. If I messed something up again, you can smite me.

[ October 14, 2003: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2003 17:07      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I couldn't login as Ratty, but I managed to re-register, so everything's fine now. Thanks for fixing it, Scotty!

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2003 23:41      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hm... that is strange..... there must be an outside force somewhere in the UBB that deals with the members other than the actual member files. Wierd, I never knew that before. Even wierder, I looked in the control panel, and now there are two identical accounts for Ratty. So what I'm going to do for the timebeing is leave 'em both there. I want to see how the UBB handles this (as in if it uses both accounts randomly or just uses one). My guess is it'll only use one, in which case I'll delete the unused one.

Bleh, either way, you should have administrative powers now. I'll PM you the link to the control panel and everything else you'll need tomorrow, because right now I'm tired and still have homework to do.

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2003 12:20      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

UBB? What the hell are you talking about? Well anyway what I wanted to ask you can I edit my own messages?

Edit: Sorry about that one I just remarked the pencil and paper uh was this here yesterday?

[ October 15, 2003: Message edited by: CaliberOnzo ]

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2003 13:33      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yes, caliber. It was there yesterday, and the day before that, and the months before that!

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2003 15:11      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whoa, now I noticed I can edit/delete posts and lock, delete and move topics. Cool, thanks Scotty!

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2003 20:15      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, no problem Ratty

Anyways, I got a little busy today, but tomorrow I'll PM you about some other spiffy stuff you can do.

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2003 05:06      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

LOL how could I not notice the pencil and paper then! Hhhmm maybe it's because other forum's use it too and I just got used to it...

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2003 10:11      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
quote:
Originally posted by CaliberOnzo:
UBB? What the hell are you talking about?[/QB]

Eh, because I forgot to say this before, UBB is the type of forum used (Ultimate Bulletin Board). For those of you who are extremely perseptive, you would have even noticed the version number (which is listed on the very bottom of the page..... which nobody looks at).

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2003 12:18      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

I noticed that So it's fully patched haha

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community