my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Hosted Sites   » The Order's Diablo 2 Clan   » Update + reminder

Printable Version
Author Topic: Update + reminder
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2003 15:26      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Our official site has been updated, so check it out if you want and notify me of any errors you might spot.

I'd also like to remind everybody to submit their missing information (accounts, characters, online times), so we can finally establish official gaming sessions.

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2003 20:24      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Available times: any time at night. If I did the conversions right, that should be any time between 1:00am-6:00am (that would be my time 7:00pm-12:00pm, and my GMT is -6, so if the conversion is wrong lemme know). My account is ScottyGreat-oTO and my character is a Paladin of the same name.

[ October 16, 2003: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2003 22:51      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I think you did that right Scotty. Considering mine is from 8 - 10 I think, which Ratty had as 2am - 4 am.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2003 23:07      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm an amazon god damnit, not a stupid sorc.!!

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2003 04:57      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

LOL hey you obey the overseer not shout at him!

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2003 05:59      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info. Listen, I started putting character names as well as levels and classes, so I will need PIPBoy's and Stapes' character names and PIP's level.

EDIT: I also need your accountname, PIP.

[ October 16, 2003: Message edited by: Ratty ]

--------------------

Kilus Order Champion
Outsider
Member # 139

Rate Member

posted October 16, 2003 09:59      Profile for Kilus Order Champion     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sure, just leave me out.

--------------------

ROAR

Posts: 4 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2003 10:25      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
That's the plan

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2003 12:17      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

That leaves me with a big "?"

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2003 14:35      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't worry Kilus, I'll add you in the next update.

--------------------

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 13:14      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It is Saturday evening and I managed to gather most people's information. I will now determine official gaming times of our clan. The update should be on within an hour.

Some members failed to fulfill the simple task of submitting needed information and registering at STGFC, and they will be penalized for that. The official gaming sessions will be determined without considering their online times. Later submissions will be ignored, and revisions of official gaming sessions are out of the question. Members who not only didn't submit the needed information, but also failed to make an appearance on the official forum will be treated as moderate offenders. Moderate offense will be erased from their record if they can provide a valid excuse for their failure.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 14:05      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Could I propose a time tonight for playing? I might be able to do that.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 30, 2003 11:51      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Now who answers ti outdated post caliber?? [Cool]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community