my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Hosted Sites   » The Order's Diablo 2 Clan   » Lod bloopers!!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Lod bloopers!!
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 17, 2003 06:57      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Ok,ill try to do something amusing,if it doesnt work Ill blame u all.
Anyone should tell about some blooper or something increadibly stupid,that happend when he played LOD or D2 it doesnt matter.
Ill start:

I slayed Diablo in Nightmare with a sorceress.
Guess what he gave me? The Gavel Of Pain!(martel de fer ).
So guess what I did?
I sold it!!!!
After thinking about it,I realized,DAMN I SOLD THE BEST HAMMER IN NIGHTMARE!

[ October 17, 2003: Message edited by: Gauss Bumper ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 17, 2003 09:01      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Nothing funny ever happened in the game with me actually....

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 17, 2003 09:34      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Once when I played as a Necromancer, one of my golem's walked up to Charsi and it looked like he was humping her.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted October 17, 2003 09:43      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Gavel of pain sucks. You were right to sell it.

My most amusing moment? Well, once I was playing a paladin in Diablo II classic. I had partial sigon's set and a bonesnap maul. I was about level 32 or 33, with maxed out charge and a whole lot of points in concentration. In short, I was dealing quite a bit of damage (1100 or something). There was this level 51 barb who made fun of everybody and claimed how he would kick everyone's ass. He duelled several people, killed a level 42 amazon and a level 27 paladin. Then I came out and kicked his ass. Then he came back and I kicked his ass again. And again. And again. He left absolutely furious and never came back...

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 21, 2003 20:46      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I defeated Baal in Nightmare, and got a Grandfathers Collossus Sword. Put it onto my Barbarian, and the account got hacked!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 22, 2003 05:35      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Well that wasn't your mistake or was it? I guess that'll not make it a blooper

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 22, 2003 07:22      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Man! thats totally sucks!
These ppl!
this account hackers! They must recieve some beating that will send all theyre shit out of them at once!

God damn bastards..

--------------------

No one is perfect

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 25, 2003 12:46      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

People keep threatening with that they say if you don't listen i'll hack you! Well I mostly don't believe them and most of the time I am correct they aren't hackers just some stupid fools... Though you should protect your pc very well these days!

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 25, 2003 13:17      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
How can i protect it?

--------------------

No one is perfect

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 26, 2003 02:15      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Well I guess you can't protect your character because it's on the internet but you can protect your PC with Proxy's and Firewall's we're to lazy to make a Proxy we're just gonna get 2 Firewall's somewhere soon we have one now...

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 26, 2003 06:42      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
We?
Isnt any 1 supposed to protect its own pc?

--------------------

No one is perfect

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 26, 2003 13:24      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Me and my brother that is...

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community