my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Hosted Sites   » The Order's Diablo 2 Clan   » Hey, wassup guys?

Printable Version
Author Topic: Hey, wassup guys?
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2003 09:53      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've been absent for a few days because I have a lot of work to, and I won't be coming much until next Wednesday. Still, I see all sorts of things have been going on here, so I had to make an appearance.

First of all, the clan. We haven't been playing much (obviously), but that will change when I (we) have more time, which should be soon. Remember, party play is essential in Diablo II 1.10, so we won't get far if we don't cooperate. Unfortantely, we are scattered throughout the globe and it's pretty damn hard to get everybody online at the same time. That's why I have a request: whenever you are playing online, tell people about our clan, give them our link and invite them in. We need to recruit more members ASAP.

Second of all, Locke. I haven't seen him or heard from him in almost two months now, so I must assume he has left us for good. I will an acting Overseer until next election and I hereby declare that Skittles is the new Vice Overseer. Do a good job, Skittles. I'll probably PM you the username/password for the FTP later on, so you can add new members when I'm MIA.

Speaking of the website, I'll most likely update it next week. All newly gained members will be added to the memberlist then.

I noticed a private message from Danoth, but I have no idea what he is talking about (something about his Diablo II question?), so I hereby ask him to link me to the question he was referring to.

CaliberOnzo, I understand you have an urge to post meaningless crap in every thread on the forum (I have that urge all the time), but please try to control yourself, or I will have to start deleting your posts, and I'd hate that.

Well, that's it from me for now. I'll be back again soon, as soon as I flunk all my tests.

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2003 10:00      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, okay Ratty, I'll reluctantly take up the position, though don't know how much I'll be able to do with the clan while you are gone. College has been 0wn1ng me lately :s

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2003 17:25      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, me too. And I also have to defend my position of NMA's third poster, which is incredibly difficult with all those spammers over there.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2003 22:18      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, yeah, that place is overrun with 'em

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2003 22:48      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sounds good, you two guys getting butt fucked by college... old news....

Speaking of spammers...Ozzy has come over to V52....NOOOOOOOOOO!

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 07:49      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Still I have a question i'm not a member anymore as you might know (DELETE ME FROM WEBPAGE!) but i'm still allowed on this forum right and uh my post urge is over...

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2003 19:08      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You are allowed, though unwanted.

J/K, you're welcome to post here as much as you want. *gets ready for another spamming spree*

Btw., Scotty, when are you going to tell me how to give people custom titles? I just need to know which file they are stored in, I'll figure out the syntax myself (I'm a smart rat, y'know...).

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2003 19:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yes, Custom Titles.......... Ratty, why didn't you post in this thread and remind me when I had some time?

I'll look into it after finals, because I have finals to study for.

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 09:48      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would have, but I was too busy with college.

--------------------

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community