my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Hosted Sites   » The Order's Diablo 2 Clan   » Back in US East

Printable Version
Author Topic: Back in US East
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 12:20      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Me and my friends kinda like fled Europe a while ago it's getting too laggy with all those people on there we got kicked out of servers constantly and all that stuff. Now we moved in on US East and I was thinking we could make a little bit of an alliance. As we kill all beggars and villainy on site I think we can make some kind of alliance in the destruction of evil. We could play together and all that stuff I think it would be nice. But what does the big boss Ratty think about it?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 12:39      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
What can I say? I like it a lot

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 17:08      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Order prefers not to ally itself with common rabble. On the other hand, if you and your friends were to join the clan...

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 05:22      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

We should all restart and we surely wouldn't want that! Why wouldn't you ally with us? It would be fun.

--------------------

quote:

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 17:10      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, I can't stop any Orderite from playing with other players, so everyone go right ahead. I might even join you when I have more time.

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 06:13      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Ratty I wanna ask you something.Am I a member of the order or not?tell me in order to know

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 07:33      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
FUCK IT!
Caliber i know exactly what u talk about!
Europe is too damn fucked up ,full of lags and other shit.

I consider moving to us east too.
Since i have the game and all we should try make some sessions,because from what i see,there were none after the first few.

I need to start new chars though,my 2 accs full of chars and stuff r in europe

my account is :

Gauss_oTO

i have a lvl 13 pala : Zeus_oTO
i added all ur accounts..so tell me if u have changed them\not use them\created other.

and ratty plz update my details in To page.

[ December 12, 2003: Message edited by: Gauss Bumper ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 12:18      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, right now, I believe Ratty is busy with finals, just like I am. Hence the lack of stuff getting done.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 16:53      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
ok i can wait,just add me all to ur f list and know...I m there.....

--------------------

No one is perfect

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 04:00      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Ok i'll give you the accounts of my friends and me:
My account call me Onzo: CaliberOnzo
A friend of mine called Ton: DeathWingsUS
A friend of mine called Timo: Duo_Zero
A friend of mine called Bob: Depther

In last fights I was strongest of the group crushing Bob who was 5 lvls higher then me Still you might like to know Depther is also a pally I think I won't be playing today. So see you all around tomorrow or something like that.

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 07:53      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
ok and let me know know ur times .
my gmt is +2,and when u generaly online,if we start playing we may get some orderites to join too *cough cough*

--------------------

No one is perfect

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 10:53      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Have we got the same GTM Gauss?

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 13:25      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
if im not wrong then yes,maximum 1 hour difference but i think greece is +2 too.

--------------------

No one is perfect

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2003 04:16      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

They really differ a lot And btw does anybody knows someone with this e-mail adress? : Duke11117@cs.com? He seems very desperate to get me as a friend Yet I don't know him.

[ December 14, 2003: Message edited by: CaliberOnzo ]

--------------------

quote:

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2003 04:54      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Sorry Caliber but I don't know this e-mail

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2003 09:07      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Caliber why u never in icq??
icant contact u.
u didnt changed a number did u??

--------------------

No one is perfect

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 07:37      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

I'm sorry i'm barely still on ICQ or MSN and I play star wars knights of the old republic a lot now i'll be back playing DII and i'll be on MSN and ICQ after that.

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community