my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Hosted Sites   » The Order's Diablo 2 Clan   » Christmas!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Christmas!
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2003 03:27      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

My christmas vacation has started! How about you guys? You guys are gonna play Diablo II a lot now right? So I would say Ratty upgrades the website for a starter

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2003 12:26      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
I got back to Europe now bcoz there are no pplz here but if some full sessions start count my pala in .

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2003 13:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I don't know for sure. I'm done with finals (thankfully) but still have been busy the last few days. Plus I've been turning my attention to my own web site, as many things need updateing on it.

But I'll see what I can do around here as well.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2003 04:11      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Well I have a 2 week vacation anyway so I think there will be at least some sessions

--------------------

quote:

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 17:29      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Happy Christmas, you bunch of slackers.

Err... I don't know about that "Ratty will play Diablo" bit. You see, a huge and important anomaly occured in my life and it's likely to consume every moment of my time in days to come, which means little or no Diablo II for me. It's a shame, really. But I will update the site... I MUST update the site... probably... maybe...AAAH!!!

P.S. The thing that turned my life upside down is called "Star Wars: KOTOR". I strongly advise avoiding all contact with it. Learn from my mistakes and don't attempt to... to stop Darth Malak... to save Bastila... to become a Jedi Master... oh, dammit, gotta go, the Republic needs me!

P.P.S. I was warned of another potential danger called "Victoria: Empire Under the Sun". I will stay away from it... as soon as I beat it a couple of times!

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 20:27      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*sigh* Ratty, j00r crazy.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2003 05:26      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

I LIKE IT TOO! But the game doesn't take that long Ratty I allready saved the galaxy one time (BORING!) Though now i'm bound to destroy it! (MUCH MORE FUN!)After this I will stay neutral and save the galaxy...hhhmmm I wonder how hard the game will be in hard mode I've saved the galaxy on easy now i'm gonna destroy it on normal then save it again at Hard...

[ December 23, 2003: Message edited by: CaliberOnzo ]

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2003 00:33      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, well, seeing how I don't have any free time, even with the week off of work, I won't play D2, so just please take me off the list. I no longer want to be part of the clan.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community