my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Okay everyone

Printable Version
Author Topic: Okay everyone
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2002 20:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Chances are that there will be some bugs over the next few days, so if you find any let me know.

I had to change a bunch of stuff in order to get the polls to work, and there is bound to be backlash.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2002 23:46      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I havn't found any problems yet Scotty...

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2002 07:13      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Its quiet....too quiet....

*is attacked by a bug*

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2002 14:27      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Slurry get's the prize for finding the first bug! (yeah, I know, that's a lame pun, but oh well)

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2002 18:39      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*flicks the bug off of Slurry* there. Are you happy?

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 03, 2002 06:24      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I AM ROACHOR!!!(Big Bad Killor Roach from Fallout Tactics)

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 03, 2002 08:29      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Eeeeeew get it off get it off!!! *notices its gone*....oh....phew

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 06, 2002 03:52      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm still on you Slurry!!!

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 06, 2002 14:41      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ace, this is the type of stuff for the Stupid Stuff forum......

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 06, 2002 19:32      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes it is considering I only found out we had a stupid stuff forum after I replyed!!!

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 07, 2002 15:17      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lmao, way to go on that one, Ace

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 07, 2002 22:33      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
lol. Um. Do you know if this place will ever get any visitors or anything?

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 09, 2002 04:37      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It does. Once me and Scotty were on and we had 2 other people meaning there was 4 people on at the same time! Other than that, I'll be fucked it I know... [Tongue Job 2]

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 09, 2002 11:55      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup, I remember that, Ace. We do get some visitors here; it's just a rarety if they sign up.

In time I'm sure we'll get more regulars. If we wouldn't, how would you explain Slurry being here?

Plus, Ace, on your signature, place a / before the second b

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 09, 2002 12:58      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Slurry is here? Wow. I have only seen 1 visitor on the sites. That was before when Deckrian and Killor where both around.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 10, 2002 04:42      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What are you talking about Slurry?

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 10, 2002 10:15      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah im confused too ....

I first found the forums after I found Scotty's site when I first got Fallout and was looking for some answers....and I found you guys...*shudders*

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 10, 2002 12:56      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Don't ask me what I was talking about. I forgot what my train of thought was at that moment.....

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 10, 2002 15:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol, okay Stapes.

Slurry is one of those 'miracle' stories that ended up getting himself stuck here [Tongue Job 2]

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 10, 2002 17:15      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
LMAO!!!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 11, 2002 17:43      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I tell you something I was sent here by Fargo himself... [Tongue Job 2]

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 11, 2002 21:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*nudges Scotty* Um...STUPID STUFF!!! *wink, wink*

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 12, 2002 00:23      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Nudges Scotty and point to Stapes* Um... Wanker...

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 12, 2002 01:36      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I entered the twilight zone.....and now I am trapped

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 12, 2002 13:00      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*nudges Scotty and points at Ace* HE FUNNY!!!!!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 13, 2002 06:17      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Looks at Stapes* I know...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 13, 2002 14:01      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*pushes Stapes away* Um, yeah......

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 14, 2002 09:58      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Nobody touch me....i might be contagious....

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 14, 2002 17:59      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*touches Slurry's arm and dies* I guess he is contagious......

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 22, 2002 03:54      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Coughs on every one* Well being sick is not cool right?

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 23, 2002 03:44      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Especially your herpes, Rabies and Hepititis! Stay away!

--------------------

- Nietzsche

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community