my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Announcement!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Announcement!
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 07, 2002 06:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Time for something interesting around here, so I've decided to declare September 13 an official holiday of the Community! Obviously, it will be known as 'Ozy & Millie Day'!

Or should we have a 'Progress Quest Day'?

Hmmmmmmmmm......... I'm tired, and open to other suggestions. We'll vote on it in a few days.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted September 07, 2002 23:05      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'll tell you when I come up with any Scotty.

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted September 08, 2002 03:30      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
How about 'Stapes is bent' day?

lol jk Stapes

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 08, 2002 05:20      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Funny, Slurry, you stupid jackass.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted September 09, 2002 20:30      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LOL! Stapes just called Slurry and jackass! ROFL!

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 10, 2002 10:24      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yes I did. And you are a Donkey also Ace!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 10, 2002 12:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Back to the topic. Anyone else have an idea for a name of a holiday?

Maybe we should just stick with 'Ozy & Millie Day'? *nudge, nudge*

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 10, 2002 16:35      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I agree with you there Scotty! Just leave it as Ozy & Millie day!

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted September 11, 2002 03:04      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Or 'Slurry is a Jackass' day? lmao

Ozy and Millie day sounds good to me

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 11, 2002 10:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
That is a good idea Slurry!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 11, 2002 11:17      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ok, then it's settled. September 20 will officially be known as Ozy and Millie Day!

I know originally I said it would be this Friday, but I won't have time to do the necessary 'preparations' until this weekend, so we're stuck with the 20th.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 12, 2002 10:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Fine with me!

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community