my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Yeah.......

Printable Version
Author Topic: Yeah.......
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 22, 2002 15:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
SOMEONE POST SOMETHING!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2002 01:11      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Simmer down mate...

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2002 01:48      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Give me a few days and I'll be back on the posting list!

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2002 01:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol, I just want to get something going around here again. It's been so...... dead!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2002 10:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I've been posting messages, but it's just not in the StGFC Forums. Believe me when I say that it is really tense in the Magi forums, so don't go there!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2002 10:37      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, stay away from there or I'll inflict pain on you.

I'm talking about posting in the Community forums....... we need more activity here

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2002 12:16      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So I can go in the Magi Forums. J/K

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2002 13:08      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Go ahead.....but you will be needing crutches. Cuz Scotty will take out your kneecaps!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2002 23:42      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Listen Stapes you don't know this but apart from being THE FALLOUT MOTHER FUCKING MASTER, SUCKA I am also the WAR/STAR CRAFT MOTHER FUCKING MASTER as well. So Stapes you better look pretty in your short skirt tonight because you going to get some loving...(NOT BY ME!)

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 24, 2002 08:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ace, then if you own wc2, why don't you tell us your bne account, and then I'll believe you!

I bet you don't even have the latest wc game out there.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted September 24, 2002 13:33      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have War Craft 3. I play it. I also don't like it that much either. Think of it as Fallout 2 to Tactics.

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted September 26, 2002 07:40      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So you think you're good at wc2 eh? Well maybe we should play one of those days.

I used to be good in the old days. Finished the expansion with the humans.

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 26, 2002 11:11      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, we should. I'm awesome at WC2. Do you have the battle.net edition?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 26, 2002 11:45      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I gots it. I'll take ya on Jello

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted September 27, 2002 16:05      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah well...

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted September 28, 2002 13:55      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
nope, don't got the battle.net edition. What's it do anyways?

I can prolly get it tho.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 29, 2002 05:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
It allows you to play free over battle.net. It's basically a gaming network with a bunch of people.

Otherwise, I'm sure we could still play over IP or something like that. Do you have the Tides of Darkness or Beyond the Dark Portal?

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted September 30, 2002 08:01      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wait, Tides of Darkness is the original WC2 game, and Beyond the Dark Portal, it's expansion eh?

Well, I got the expansion, just gotta find me wc2.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 30, 2002 10:47      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup, Beyond the Dark Portal is the expansion.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 30, 2002 11:34      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
That's what me's gots

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted October 01, 2002 13:36      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
but we can't do it without the original eh?

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 01, 2002 14:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
What do you mean original? If you are referring to WC1, you don't need that to play the B.Net edition. To play the BNET edition, all you have to do is get the Bnet edition.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted October 01, 2002 18:29      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
nono, I mean like, u need WC2 to play online eh? Like, you can't do nothing with only the expansion right? And you mentioned "That's what me's gots", which implied that you gots the expansion right?

So I asked if we could play with only the expansion, which would surprise me.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 02, 2002 02:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ok, to clear things up, the battle.net edition of WC2 includes both the original (Tides of Darkness) and the Expansion (Beyond the Dark Portal) all together on one disc.

I think that you can play with just the expansion. If you can play the expansion single player, you should be able to do it in multiplayer as well. I'll look into it more when I get home from school later today, but if my assumption is right, we should be able to play together through IP.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 02, 2002 15:50      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Oh, I didn't know what you meant [Constapated]

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community