my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Question!

Printable Version
This Topic has a poll (Log in to vote)! Poll Question: Would you buy StGFC merchandise?
Option Vote Count Vote Percent
Yes! 3 vote(s) 50%
Depends on the price. 3 vote(s) 50%
Not a chance! 0 vote(s) 0%
View Comments Edit Poll

Author Topic: Question!
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2002 12:48      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Would you buy StGFC merchandise, such as a mousepad, cap, or mug? (BTW, give some comments too if you could.)

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2002 12:54      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I don't think that I would. It does depend on the price. That is just my opinion. What would the design be for the mousepad, mug, cap, maybe a t-shirt? Just the plain alien glow letters wouldn't be much of a t-shirt or a cap. If you would be putting a picture or something on it, than maybe. I would just have to check the price.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2002 13:00      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
For the mousepad I was thinking maybe placing the new logo on it, along with the site address somewhere.

For the rest, I haven't given it too much thought. The idea for merchandise just came to me about an hour ago, so I haven't been able to exert much energy towards it yet.

Maybe we could have the 'I'm Evil' picture with Loxley on a shirt.........

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2002 19:36      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, but there are a lot of people that wouldn't want to buy stuff like that. I think that I'm the only one in my school who actually knows what Fallout is. It all depends on how many you plan on making and how much you are selling them for.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2002 20:35      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I would buy a mousepad for sure! Maybe a mug......the thing is I would like to but the p&p to Australia would be criminal

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2002 21:06      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would buy StGFC merchandise. It depends on the price of p&h to Australia...

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2002 21:55      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
You would have to cut us a discount....... jk

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2002 03:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol! I plan on keeping the price nice and low to begin with.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2002 20:58      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
So far, it looks like the store will be created, and up and running maybe as soon as Sunday. For starters, it'll probably just feature a few products, probably a mousepad and a mug. However, if any of you have an idea for a product, just submit it and I'll more than likely add it. Wouldn't you just love to see your own creation on a T-Shirt?

PS: Stapes, I'm probably the only one that knows Ozy & Millie in my school, and I still have an O&M shirt.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2002 07:36      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
What one? Where it has the "I'm with stupid" and it is pointing to the earth and says Define Cynical?

I have that one. So I'm like the only one in my school that knows who O&M are.

[ November 02, 2002: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2002 14:13      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got an idea! What about an StGFC comdom? It can glow in the dark and stuff.

Serious, I was think you should have afew small items, pens, rubbers. Things like that.

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2002 16:08      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Pens sounds like a good idea, but condoms? Who would want to see the letters StGFC on their penis's as they have sex with a female? I know I wouldn't.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2002 19:07      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you didn't notice Stapes that was a joke...

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2002 20:32      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Im gonna buy one of those computer t-shirt decal kits so I can make myself a Karl Marx t-shirt that says 'spread the revolution' or something

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2002 08:02      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I know that was a joke Ace.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 03, 2002 16:41      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol Ace! stgfc condoms would be something i'd definitely buy lol!!!
But for the rest, i'm not much of a buyer...

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2002 18:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ok. I probably get some merchandise for the Community, even if hardly anyone buys.

I'll look into condoms, too. Oh, I got a slogan: 'When you think sex, think StGFC!'

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2002 19:31      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Or 'slip in a little bit of scotty every time'

ewwww

omg thats so lame......

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2002 23:51      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Even if I was joking the comdom idea isn't bad huh? As for a slogan, *Warning: Due to mutation it bites*.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2002 04:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup, Ace, it seems like there is a lot of support for StGFC condoms.

However, I decided that seeing how there would be minimal buyers that I'm not going to go through with getting merchandise anytime soon. Maybe when we get a lot more members I might consider it.

This site is to provide information on Fallout, not sell merchandise. (Yup, seems I'm bashing my own idea. Strange.)

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 04, 2002 06:11      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"lemme squeese that juicy fruity butt of yours" One bum in that outlaw town in fallout 2 said.

I allways play with a girl, and give her like at least 6-7 charisma... Might call me fucktup, but I allways sensed a healthy dose of sexuality in fallout.

neways, one thing u could say is like: "kama sutra master" or something.

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2002 23:46      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And I thought I was the only one who did that! J/K...

--------------------

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community