my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Hello!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Hello!
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2002 12:54      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey it's a new member. (accepts flowers, rejects women's underwear thrown from cloud "Just you put those back on dear" Well only if it was an unflattering woman, stops talking because of raised eyebrows, overlong brackets, gets shot, shoots ghouls for no reason, not very nice, shuts up)
Funky colour scheme going on here.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2002 13:01      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Thanks! The color scheme was pretty much my doing, along with the majority of things around here providing that I actually get some spare time.

Anyways, welcome! It's always nice to have a new member, especially one from the Holy 52

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Raymondo2000
Wanderer
Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2002 13:36      Profile for Raymondo2000   Author's Homepage   Email Raymondo2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131710234
Yo, sorry guys I just had to come when I cheched out your website

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2002 14:39      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
WOW! 2 new members! Welcome to the StGFC. It is always nice to see new members once in a while.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2002 19:13      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah what Stapes said, welcome to StGFC Its good to see that we have some new member, hope y'all enjoy being here!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 05, 2002 12:49      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heeyy wasup guys(or girls, but i'd doubt that) how's it going?

By the way, if anyone finds a female fallout fan, it'd be cool

neways,
yeah, it's all good n all, but seems like Raymondo and slurry are gonna have to fight to the death for who keeps the avatar...

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2002 13:05      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Why? Slurry changed his avatar a while ago. It was changed before that Raymondo2000 showed up.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2002 17:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Geez Stapes, show some respect to the new guys. Don't refer to him as 'that Raymondo2000', but rather something like 'the essence of excellence Raymondo2000'. [Cool]

But yeah, Slurry changes his avatar a while back.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2002 20:02      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Sorry. I meant to edit the that part out.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 05, 2002 21:01      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hmmmm, very true...

well, i had another of those freudian mind electro-mess-up whatnot again...

too much mentats...

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 06, 2002 02:24      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
*looks into pants* hmmmmm.......too many Buff Outs....shrivellage lol

Yeah I felt like a change, if you stay the same you don't grow and you stagnate!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2002 23:49      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Welcome ishootghoulsonsight!

Welcome Raymondo2000!

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 13, 2003 16:48      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oops, I forgot to say hello back...oh memories!

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 13, 2003 23:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Way to resurrect a dead thread, rad

But this reminds me: has anyone seen Raymondo lately? I don't think I ran into him over at V52 in a while, and he definetly hasn't been posting here.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 14, 2003 03:39      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He's still around doing nothing, if you want to see a brief glimpse of Ray provided by a comment I made go to http://www.vault52.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=773&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 14, 2003 15:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ah yes, I do remember readin' the posts, but I must not have been paying much attention to who was posting.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 15, 2003 03:47      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can resurrect old threads and can also change the topic of thread to all about me, like 'Four More Days'!

It would be cool if someone just disappeared, on the run from the government and then they would be investigating us, and soon we've uncovered a conspiracy like, the MOON HOAX..

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 15, 2003 11:23      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I know! That would be crazy, but then again I doubt it would happen.

And besides, there are no conspiracies going on around here *looks around*

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 15, 2003 15:26      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CONSPIRACY...

...and on my doorstep the next day would be a plane ticket to Wisconsin and an address to a house there. You would get the same address. Soon when we arrive we find out it's all a trap, and we are locked in and the house is set on fire!

Soon a ludicrously attractive woman comes to the rescue, and we both make love to her...SEPERATELY! AT SEPERATE TIMES! LATER ON! NOT IN THE HOUSE!

She tells us it was all done by an evil corporation!

Then we find she was using us for another evil corporation and as our token black buddy was captured (I'm just making this up...) we find ourselves split up.

Later we meet up on a secret internet channel and talk about what to do. Then a strange user comes on who we don't know - Raymondo.

Then we've met up because we both have friends who need to be rescued - our token black buddy and em... Heero Yuy!

GaussBumper, Slurrydevil and Knight_Wolf join us to find FALLOUTGOD, an ex-employee of the corporation on the run like us.

Soon he's caused a blackout in a bunker a mile away we all get in and we find Stapes is the bad guy, and Scotty kills him after unbelievably-quotable banter and fighting, while I have an encounter with the ludicrously attractive woman who I spare. She kills our token black buddy, and I start going nuts shooting her until Gauss shoots me to stop and I collapse. Of course then Slurry comes round and sees me collapsing and Gauss's smoking gun so he shoots Gauss, who manages to shoot back but misses Slurry but hits Knight_Wolf.

Then we are all horribly injured and Raymondo, the person WE ALL TRUST comes and says 'I see you've done all the work for me!!!!!' He kills everyone apart from me, because I'm too familar for the audience now. Yeah, that's it!

Then, Ray and Scotty have some incredibly cool banter and a fight where Ray dies after a struggle and Scotty is shot in the leg. Then I die in your arms and soon some rock music is playing and Scotty starts destroying everything, and then he sees a cannister with about twenty labels saying 'THIS IS DANGEROUS!' and because Ray killed all his family (Yeah that's it!) and worse of all, scratched his car, realises he has nothing left and shoots it and destroys the building. This cuts to a view of the outside of the explosion and soon the camera swoops down to the bunker where FALLOUTGOD is.

He is writing an incredibly relevant rant, something like at one of the ends of Deus Ex - 'Yesterday we worshipped kings.... Today, we obey ourselves' (or summat like that!) and posts it on the evil corporations main website and we have the local Wisconsin's division going 'WTF!' at this thing popping up..

Then to finish the film it shows the New York Stock Exchange and one of those graphs on a computer. We follow the line going down in an almost straight line on a negative gradient which keeps on going out until he goes straight and spells out THE END!

Phew! Okay it was often an action movie, and a hacking movie, but CONSPIRACY!

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 15, 2003 18:07      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, awesome work rad! Now, if any of that actually happens, we'll all blame you for saying it first [Tongue Job 1]

Then again, maybe you just have too much time on your hands. It was interesting how you did manage to tangle in everyone, though.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 16, 2003 03:41      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's a welcome change from recruiting for the cursed V52 RPG..

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 16, 2003 13:38      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Come on! I was only mentioned in there once. And besides, I could have killed Scotty!

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 17, 2003 14:27      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'll make an alternate ending later!

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 17, 2003 20:57      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
You wouldn't have to make an alternate ending. You would have to make an alternate middle.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 17, 2003 21:07      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, but you wouldn't be able to kill me, Stapes. I have better Strength and Intelligence, as well as a better Big Guns skill. So come a little closer, me and my flamethrower are waiting [Tongue Job 1]

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 18, 2003 01:43      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ok, but if you want to test my Strength and Charisma, you'd better get rid of that damn flamethrower. I've got my Turbo Plasma Rifle right beside me!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 18, 2003 06:32      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
quote:
Originally posted by Stapes:
Ok, but if you want to test my Strength and Charisma, you'd better get rid of that damn flamethrower. I've got my Turbo Plasma Rifle right beside me!

*looks around* Charisma (in accordance to F2): A combination of appearance and charm. A high Charisma is important for characters that want to influence people with words. Modifies: NPC reactions and barter prices.

So what does having a good Charisma have to do with having a Turbo Plasma Rifle?

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted August 18, 2003 09:31      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah, plus do you have any energy weapons skill? That would crack me up... 'Oops! Stapes hits Stapes instead of Scotty'....'Stapes misses critically and is hit for 250 points'.... 'Stapes is killed'

*pokes the mound of plasmaified goo*

[ August 18, 2003: Message edited by: Slurrydevil ]

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 18, 2003 12:57      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ok, so I missed a couple of points there. SO SUE ME! Actually, I do have energy weapon skills. I'm at 200% with them!

Charisma was what helped me get the weapon, plus it helped me get the proper troops ready!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 18, 2003 17:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, I have my SECRET WEAPON! Yeah, this weapon would kill you and your army easily. Just think about it:

*Scotty almost hits Stapes* *Stapes' army is destroyed, along with Stapes*

Ok, any guesses at what the weapon is?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 19, 2003 01:33      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Almost only counts in:

A: Horse shoes,
B: Grenades,
C: Nuclear warfare.

My answer is C!

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 19, 2003 02:16      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"I was dreaming while I rode, the long straight rode to HEEELLL!!! YEAAAH!! OH YEEEAH! I CAN SING BETTEEEER THAAAAN UUUUUUUUUU ALL! I AM FRENCH!"

So, is your a weapon a climax to a Celine Dion song?

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 19, 2003 09:38      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lmao rad, no it's not that. However, now that you mention it, I'll probably do that next time.

Stapes was right, it's a nuclear bomb. But I do have a question: why did you mention horse shoes? We were talking about weapons. Otherwise, it would've been "*Scotty almost hits Stapes with a horse shoe* *Stapes' army is destroyed, along with Stapes*"

Wait, that does seem more funny. Hrmphl, maybe I will kill you with a horse shoe after all!

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 19, 2003 10:52      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you had a big horse and Stapes had a small neck, we'd have one dead Stapes on the menu!

--------------------

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community