my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » what game music do you like? (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: what game music do you like?
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 22:12      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Marylin Manson is not a fag, he might be bi, but I know for a fact he has been dating many celeb chicks for a long time. In any case don't be so prejudice, you don't even listen to his music. His lyrics are not bull shit, they are very true. I mean sure they love the money but what about the song "The Dope Show". He says something along the lines of they love you when you are on all the covers, and then they forget if you are not. We love your face, we really really wana sell ya. That there would prove you wrong, manson and most artists are not filthy rich, most of the money goes to the record labels which is spent on mostly CD production with the money back to the artist from an 18 dollar cd ends up like 2 dollars. Athough some artists get big and sell lots of CD's and sell out concerts not every artist does. Sure some own big ass houses everywhere, but sentenced dosen't. Why? Becuse they don't sell that much and the record company leeches. Most contracts it's a gamble to produce enough to pay them off and live good or to fail and get screwd over with nothing to eat and the whole band living in a small crapy apartment. That happend to Motley Crue before they got big. Bottom line is... quit bashing bands you don't even listen to or know anything about. I could say your fat and ugly and you have mold growing on your face but it won't be true. I haven't even see a picture of you before. So me saying that would obviously be a load of crud. Just like what you said about Manson, and every other band.

[ December 24, 2002: Message edited by: FALLOUTGOD ]

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 03:26      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah Marilyn Manson is a sellout fag, and Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails really hates him, the song 'Starfuckers' is about him.

Ne way im not saying anything about rap because it looks like you guys all like it and frankly I hate it. Especially after having to listen to Eminem whinge about his mother twice an hour on the radio at work all day.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 05:47      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*begins to sing* "I SAID I'M SORRY MOMMA, I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU, I NEVER MEANT TO MAKE YOU CRY BUT TONIGHT, I'M CLEANIN' OUT MY CLOSET.'

*get's hit in the back of head by baseball bat from Slurry*

How about everyone go out and listen to Cake?! There is a great band, never sold out, and never really made it all that big.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 10:44      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Uh Marylin Manson and Trent are friends. If it was not for trent Manson would never get big, maybe not that soon. The point is Starfuckers was a song Trent and Manson wrote about how record companys fuck starrs over. Obviously you don't know jack, don't talk shit. Go read Mansons Diary.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 14:07      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
quote:
Originally posted by jello:
wass the deal with tupac anyway? I thought(before understanding lyrics) that he was like such a human loving hero, but now I more and more think he's just another piece of shit making his money and polluting society(well, less than dre and snoop, and the king polluter slim).

Now, I gotta admit that Tupac's music sounds very good.

Yeah, sure, but why is it that Tupac did more for the women's rights issue than most people. And why did Tupac also give half his earnings to charities or orphanages? You gotta listen to his music. For example, listen to his song 'Keep Ya Head Up'. That song is telling all the women that they should keep their heads up because it would get better! Tupac is a fucking GOD! Why don't people try to understand that?

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 14:10      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I agree with Jello and Slurry. Manson totally sucks! LITERALLY! I heard that he went and got two of his bottom ribs removed so he could suck himself off. Not sure if it is true, but that I consider inappropriate. HE IS A FUCKING FAG!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 15:55      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
quote:
Originally posted by Stapes:

Tupac is a fucking GOD!

No, that's not true. There is solid evidence that Tupac existed. I am athiest, mainly because there is no proof nor reason for me to believe that any being such as 'god' ever existed. Therefore, one of two things can be concluded:
1) Tupac, if he is 'god', never existed. Therefore his music never existed, and therefore we all are having the same hallucination about him.
2) You are wrong. Tupac does exist, but your statement was incorrect.
3) Who's Tupac?

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 19:22      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
WTF is with you stapes and making everthing about my day worse! My christmas blew major fucking ass only to see you post gay shit on every fucking thread. If you believe everything you fucking hear like the rest of the fucking morons that inhabit this god forsaken earth then you are not even worth my time. And once again go choke on your fucking christmas cookies you rich spoiled bastard!

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 20:02      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
1) I'm not rich,
2) I'm not filthy,
3) I'm not a bastard,
4) You never did tell me to go choke on Christmas cookies.

The main reason I've been posting shit like that is because I have the right to freedom of speech, and I feel like using it. I don't care if you had a bad Christmas, because frankly, mine was probably worse than yours.

Scotty, I meant that Tupac is a god to me. He is an inspiration to me.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 01:27      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Well at least be considerate of other peoples feelings. I don't inuslt to tupak and call him a fag now do I? I heard he gave a cow a blow job, but whats the whole point of brining it up anywho I'm intoxicated and chilled out now so drink up and smoke while you got em!

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 06:32      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
True, FG has a good point. Just because you don't agree with someone/something does not mean you should attak their character without any solid proof. We have enough of that in politics, and don't need it around here.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 08:35      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Scotty I'm damned amazed you can understand anything I post when I'm drunk. I know I'ts pretty damn hard to make out what I post when I'm sober...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2002 08:59      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah, ok, one time he says to keep your head up(to have more sales from them women anyway), and the rest of the time he talks about making money, and machiavielism, and fuck everybody else who's hindering his making of money.

He might have a good ol' man of a personnality, but his doings are totally wrong. He's a fucking shitty excuse of a human being, and he teaches his way to the defenseless citizens. And creates a shitty, selfish and fucked society.

There could be two possibilities:
1)The government, or any other big organization, put him and his gay ass crew(dre, snoop, tupac, eminem and friends) to win the ppl's "hearts" or "minds", so they could make the population a mindless capitalist bastards.
(capitalst bastard: somebody who only gives a fuck about himself.)
The gov would do that for various reasons.
-make the current system work and keep on working smoothly.(if ppl are capitalistic fags, they'll work harder for themselves, money being the most important thing for achieving in life and getting to the hoes. if ppl work harder individually, not only the country's more productive, but the companies can squeeze more juice from one person, which comes cheaper than paying two persons for less hours each)
-make the population only think about themselves, which means that against other countries, they'll think about america, which means easier for the gov to wage war.

2)Deathrow records is a drug money founded company, and their point in life is to make the most amount of drug sales, and record sales too, because it's money anyway.
So they put their gay ass crew(dre, snoop, tupac, eminem and friends) and they achive their point in life.
-each and every one of these rappers appeal to a certain type of citizen. dre, snoop and eminem talk about drugs, and encourage the usage of em. Snoop, more especifically, really encourages it, and has the best effect in getting ppl to smoke up. The guy's allways smokin, and has all these chicks around him all the time. Now, that's what every guy wants. But is it the truth?(maybe in high school, but this totally changes in real life, u'll see)
And tupac, he attracks the more "honorable" citizen, i'd say, but I can't see how he promotes drugs really(but again, I don't know most of his lyrics). So I guess tupac just helps on solidifying the whole group's value and selling records.

Even if these conspiracy theories of mine, that I wrote after having a hard week, aren't true, it still stays that these bastards are having a bad influence on society, it seems.

Well, maybe I should stop thinking and talking altogether....

[ December 26, 2002: Message edited by: jello ]

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 09:18      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Uh, I like snoop, and I started tokin before I listend to him. Smokin made me like and respect his music more, becuse I knew how it felt. Life in High School is shity and trying to fit in you get pushed away. So you turn to drugs, and all the sudden your accepted! It's pretty damn amazing but it works, and don't see how he affected me in a bad way. He just raps about the reallity of it. If you make your own flow and slowly chilled out got in that direction like everything is cool. Well, then people will flock to your stream and wana be just like and hang out with you. But to accomplish this you gota smoke a LOT. I mean I spent all of last summer smoking and chillin on this dealers couch coz I was banned and my freinds were on vacation(the few I have that I can really chill with) and there was nothing better to do. I came back to school with my eyelids heavy as stone and waved at every girl with a grin like I was retarded. This somehow raised my charisma and without being a totally blow stoner I don't think I can do the grin and the eye thing again. Haven't smoked in 4 months. Still listen to Snoop every so often, but don't let music control my life jello. No one does, thats what me and Scotty are trying to tell you, plus some artists either make songs stupid or funny on purpose and sometimes they just wana be diffrent and do their own thing like SOAD and Marylin Manson(bands I greatly respect becuse they express a mostly realistic view of life in their own way though SOAD is a bit to naive with the new collection of songs they released, I'm more pasamistic like Manson, and just like he sings on ocasion half crying nothing will ever change the world,I agree with him you people will never understand and see,life is a bitch and drugs are an escaped from it, but like manson also said all the drugs in this world won't ever save us from our selves, we will always screw each other over becuse we are all human make mistakes, I'm usually VERY forgiving to people, but I forget that some people never forget... shit...).

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 10:24      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
No Jello, you don't get it. Tupac's Greatest Hits cd's are all about reality. I know people don't like listening to it because they are far from reality or don't like to hear what is really going on. Both of the cd's are talking about women's rights, what it's like to live on the streets, and other shit that people don't want to hear about, because they think he is making the shit up. Like I said, he didn't keep most of the money he made. His mother was sick, so he paid her bills for her, he gave a lot of his money to charities and he gave money to little kids living on the street. If you don't believe me, then actually listen to his music. I will admit that there are a couple of songs that talk about people killing people, but that is what happens in real life! To me, Tupac has done more for the country than I think anyone else has.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2002 11:01      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol, did u get laid yet?(FG)

what grade n how old r u now?

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2002 11:05      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
but have you ever thought about why is it that girls here like fucked up ppl with halfclosed eye lids and grin?

If you ask my mom, it's not the kind of guy she would have her eye on in high school back in Iran.

--------------------

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 11:19      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
ROFL back in Iran, I don't know chicks dig bad asses. Guys who fuck with the system with no regard for the consequenses to come. Thats why chicks like to fuck in the movies, hehe...
As for how old I am... 16 atm going to be 17 too soon in february... grade... 9th... coz i'm dumb and I fail, One day last year I said fuck it and smoked myself retarded. It was a much needed break from the frustration of tying ones shoe laces while being tempted to take the knife next to him and sliting his wrists becuse he thinks he is a total worthless piece of shit. Now I know I'm shit but I aint letting fuckers like you have the satisfaction. I'm guna get high and feel like living when ever I feel down. That or I'll drink. Which ever is availible.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 13:07      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Personally, I prefer alcohol. Then again, that's because it is more readily available to me.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 15:45      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like Chicken?

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 18:06      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Yeah ive been getting more alchol latly then bud, mainly coz I was broke and my friend was generous. So yeah I guess I do to for the time being.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2002 21:55      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Guys who fuck with the system with no regard for the consequenses to come." pfff you're so retard man lol

It's mainly because it's just exciting and fun to do something as risky to fuck in the movies.

It's not absolutely cause they like guys with no regard for consequences. It's just cause they like excitement and danger, like me too.

--------------------

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 00:28      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Um thats what I meant, but usually guys won't go for it unless they are really stoned or drunk. So there I was her ticket to a night of crazyness. Memorys... well to tell the truth I smoked so much that summer a lot of shit seems to be missing... oh well it's all good...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 08:41      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
roflmao! Seems like my summer. There seems to be a bunch of memories missing.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 14:41      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yours too?

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 27, 2002 16:04      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it sucks then(if you forget stuff)...

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 18:09      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like Chicken?

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2002 07:12      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I bet you do Ace! But it didn't suck that much. Just the parts that I forgot!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2002 21:19      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well than don't forget them!

--------------------

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community