my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » I'm Back (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: I'm Back
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2003 08:15      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Page is also a medivel job, the king had pages. Or something like that, I supose no one has any bloody idea idea what so ever as to what I am talking about... very well... I'll shutup now

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2003 09:52      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah like I said don't take it seriously.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2003 22:47      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
*looks at picture of himself* OH DEAR GOD NO!!!..........hmm waitasec.........heeeeeeeeeey!! thats not nice!!

*im @ my dads now btw my computer is still broken*

Someone saying stuff about the Hitman reminded me of something, is the PS2 Hitman 2 any good? or that other game the Getaway? Because I want to buy a game in that vein

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2003 22:55      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Well about Hitman 2 everyone says its really good and I've seen the trailer and it does seem pretty tight!

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2003 23:28      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
to me it looks like crap, graphics bite dust man

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2003 14:22      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You see in the UK, the Sikh Coalition (or something) believe one of the temple levels with turban-wearing asian men to be rascist (or wrong or something). Eidos came to the decison that the GameCube version wouldn't have the offending material and the website would remove all pictures of the temple level. The temple is a bit of a look-a-like of one of their most sacred temples and in the wake of September 11th, Sikhs have been affected by hate and violence.

I'll post some websites about it when I find them...

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2003 21:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Slurry, don't listen to them. My brother has Hitman 2 and I loved it. I would stay up until about 2:00 am just playing that game. Never played the game Getaway.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Raymondo2000
Wanderer
Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2003 15:57      Profile for Raymondo2000   Author's Homepage   Email Raymondo2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131710234
Sorry but I'm back now, its just this forum is right at the bottum of my list of Forums to visit so I only go on it if the other forums have nothing on or I miss a few.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2003 21:26      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
That's how it is with me and V52. It's always on the bottom of that there list.......

Oh well, I'll just have to make more of an effort to show up there on a regular basis.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2003 02:11      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah Ray I thought you were dead!

--------------------

Raymondo2000
Wanderer
Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2003 06:34      Profile for Raymondo2000   Author's Homepage   Email Raymondo2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131710234
How come this also edited my first post, scarey [Constapated]

[ January 06, 2003: Message edited by: Raymondo2000 ]

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2003 07:06      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*shrugs* The forum gods work in mysterious ways!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2003 09:58      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry Ray I don't understand. Re-phrase

--------------------

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community