Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » for those of you wondering where i been (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: for those of you wondering where i been
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 31, 2003 11:02      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
hopeless... utterly hopeless...(stapes)

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 31, 2003 15:29      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
You have a point about nobody on the Proconsul caring besides me, and that would be because me, you, and sometimes Jello are the only active proconsul members, and it is you and jello breaking the rules!

As for them not being in the regulations, I misread one of them, but we did vote against that type of thing and Jello was around when that was going on, so he should have known about that right then.

Jello, why don't you just leave me the fuck alone. Ok? I've been having a really bad week. I've bitched at all of my teachers for screwing me with my grades, and I just lost my car because of the teachers giving me poor grades. And to top it off, since I lost the car, my sister who just got her license today gets the car. I'M JUST FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 31, 2003 18:06      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Dude, lighten up. This isn't the place for hostility. Just relax, Stapes, and try to be optimistic. You might actually have some fun then [Tongue Job 1]

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 31, 2003 20:15      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
u know, as much as i can feel that you're pissed, and as much as I'm a condoleic type o guy, putting your shit on the teachers' fault is just another weakness that plagues so many north-americans...

"I dropped out of school at the age of 3
cause all the teachers were tryin to player hate on me"

in fact, we're so different you and me, that...erm well, we're very different.

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 31, 2003 20:17      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
ok man, i leave u alone for the weekend

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 01, 2003 00:03      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
The teachers didn't give me grades for homework that I turned in. It happened in 2 classes, and then in one, there are only me and 3 other guys in the class. When it comes to doing group projects, I'll do most of the work, and then the others will take all the credit and not put my name on it so I don't get the grade. Happens to me all the time in that class.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 01, 2003 09:32      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
That sucks.

BTW, according to the Anti-Offence Act of the Regulations:
Any offensive comments or language used against, towards, and/or in reference to any member of the forums is prohibited. Any member of the forums that engages in such activities will be given a single warning. The warning will provide the offender with information about the offensive event, such as who and which topic was involved in the situation. In order for the first warning to be assigned, the offended party must clearly state that a certain person offended him or her regarding a specific topic. Only then will a warning be assigned by the Senior Council Member. Any future references to this event in an offensive matter or a repeated offense on the same topic by the offending person will result in immediate action by the Senior Council Member, such as prohibiting the offending party from posting further messages on any forums or temporarily banning the offending party. In due time, the offender will be placed on trial to decide upon a suitable punishment. The offender and person offended will each be given one and only one post in which each will be able to argue their case. After that, the Proconsul will discuss the matter to decide upon a suitable punishment. Next, a vote will be held to finalize the punishment. If the offender is Indefinitely banned, the only way for he or she to return is by a majority Proconsul vote for reinstatement.

There, that's it standing right now. Since jello never was given a warning, he can't be banned for this.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 01, 2003 12:52      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
that sucks big time stapes. Do something about it.

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 01, 2003 14:43      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
I've tried but the teacher favors everyone else. I'm the person that everyone forgets about in every class I have. In gym class, I'm probably one of the best in there, but I'm always picked really close to last.

They were in the regulations, but I don't think that that was the correct one, Scotty.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 01, 2003 16:48      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Then which one is it?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 01, 2003 20:31      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
It was the anti-homosexual post content one. I'm not sure if that is what it was called, but oh well.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted February 02, 2003 02:39      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
I picked up a point during that about teachers...

Well Scotland, teacher abuse has increased 100% (half of that in primary schools and in most cases it's the parents who do the abuse), a little boy is sueing an all-girl school because he wants to go there (actually I think his mother is just a stupid bitch who thinks she is being just and fair), a girl is sueing her school because detention is said to 'obstruct out human rights' and another girl was sueing her school after she failed all her exams.

Now if you forget the guns and shit over in the US, I think your teachers have it easy. So give them an extra boot up the ass from me. Oh and remember only 5 million people live here so the unlikelyhood of something like that happening here as opposed to the US, is over 50 times less.

[ February 02, 2003: Message edited by: ishootghoulsonsight ]

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 02, 2003 10:03      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Neat! That sucks, though, all that shit is real dumb. I just hope it doesn't start in the U.S. or the trend will REALLY get out of hand.

And Stapes, I dunno what you're talking about. We never had an Act like that. Check this link and you'll see what I mean. And besides, anything that would purposely and completely revoke someone's rights to say something would never get the support to pass. So neh.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 02, 2003 11:39      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
I know. I've read the regulations and I noticed it wasn't in there. But awhile back we did pass an act that was called Anti-Homosexual post content. Or something like that.

Actually, I was searching in the Proconsul archives and found it. I should link it, but because it was in the proconsul forum I won't.

[ February 02, 2003: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 02, 2003 13:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Yeah, but it was never passed nor agreed upon.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 02, 2003 14:35      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
we all agreed upon it, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 02, 2003 17:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Damn it, Stapes, read the PM I sent you. Either way, even if it WAS agreed upon, it was an Agreement that only involved you and Ace, no one else! But Ace never agreed to it, so that was the end of that! It was no go, never happened, just an idea that was killed.

It's said and done. It's in the past, and in no way part of the actual rules or regulations. If you think otherwise, Stapes, too bad because you are mistaken.

Discussion over, Topic closed!

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community