my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » What has been happening guys?

Printable Version
Author Topic: What has been happening guys?
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted January 30, 2003 15:01      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've kinda been away. I haven't been away posting though I do check up on the place. I think it's because mainly I can still see my last posts in the forum 26 days ago.

Anyway the V52 RPG has started and a lot of crazy things have been happening. We've had invisible motorcycles, naked moderators and malfunctioning robots.

Otherwise, I've stopped playing Deus Ex multiplayer and have become re-addicted to JKII and Age of Mythology (if it keeps on asking me to put in Disc 1 when Disc 1 is in I will go crazy ) multiplayer.

But I think a change of scene is in order, so I might go for a MMORPG soon like Neocron or Star Wars Galaxies. Oh and if anyone sees Raymondo 2000, tell him I said "I thought he was dead." Thank you.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 30, 2003 16:00      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hasn't he been around V52? Anyways, it's nice to see you around again, shooter. That's cool what's going on over at V52; I'll have to check it out. I would be more active over there, but I've been busy with other things (namely finals and filling out scholarships). The only reason I haven't taken a complete absence from the internet during the last few weeks was because my e-mail would be horribly flooded, and I would hate to see what everyone here would do once they realized they were unsupervised [Tongue Job]

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted January 31, 2003 07:28      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The forum's locked down while Phil changes servers, so I'm just wandering about aimlessly.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 31, 2003 10:46      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey, your friend raymondo, he posts on gamedev.net too eh?

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted January 31, 2003 11:20      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's okay, I know where he is. I wanted to make sure I knew all the facts before I started telling everyone he had died.

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 31, 2003 14:03      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok ok man, u don't need to yell.

btw, i asked a question...which you didn't reply

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 31, 2003 16:45      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I noticed that the forums were all locked up when I stopped over last night.

Raymondo2000
Wanderer
Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted February 07, 2003 12:26      Profile for Raymondo2000   Author's Homepage   Email Raymondo2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131710234
Hi guys, I'm back, for know anyway but forget about that, whats be up latey?

P.S No I don't post on gamedev.net.

[ February 07, 2003: Message edited by: Raymondo2000 ]

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 07, 2003 20:32      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Welcome back, Ray. Glad to see you finally stumbled back here

As for what's been up, not too much. Mainly I'm lookin' for someone to be an Executive Consultant (basically someone who helps me out with the site).

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 08, 2003 16:55      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
i have no life and sit on my ass all day .... i could do SOME crap... but you still have to consider how lazy i am thus the sitting on my ass

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2003 18:29      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
But do you know anything about HTML or CGI? If you do, talk to Scotty!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2003 18:50      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I do know html and crap here go www.geocities.com/duke_fire ... I made that or was going to make it for some band

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2003 20:33      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Maybe it would work out to give you the spot. However, and no offense, your skills seem rather basic. Then again, I remember back in the day when my skills were less developed than they are now......

Hm, lemme think about it. I'll probably just talk to you next time I see ya on MSN.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2003 22:02      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I have enough logic to code like that. Basically Geocities does the work for you. All you have to do is type in what you want for the title and shit like that.

I noticed while looking at Scotty's coding, that his is a lot more complex than what you did on that site. I found a couple of books on coding and I rented them from my public library. As I was reading them, I actually learned how to actually code some things.

I know that I can't be the Exec. Consultant, but I think that if you took the time to go and find some good coding books, you should be able to kinda figure out the kind of coding Scotty does.

MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted February 09, 2003 22:22      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey i'm back too [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

http://www.scooterdeath.com/
proud to be a crap farmer-MST3K

Posts: 31 | From: Mayville WI | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2003 23:15      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Welcome back Mad-Matt.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 09, 2003 23:33      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
sup mad-matt

did u do the scooter thing?

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2003 06:49      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Basically the majority of my coding came from help from others, various websites (Webmonkey is a great site!), and through trial and error. And yeah, I do have some books to fall back on, though the only one that I mainly use now is about CGI.

And FG, did you use PageBuilder for that site or did you code it yourself?

MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted February 10, 2003 18:28      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
nice to know i was missed [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

http://www.scooterdeath.com/
proud to be a crap farmer-MST3K

Posts: 31 | From: Mayville WI | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community