my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » It's a rant so don't bother to read if you hate em... (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: It's a rant so don't bother to read if you hate em...
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 12, 2003 16:29      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
It got out of hand when he asked us if our mom's had dildos. I mean, COME ON! Why would he care if our mom's had dildos? That is just wrong and against a lot of morals.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted February 12, 2003 17:26      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
...hmm i dont think my 2 cents will do any good here yawn......im bored....tired.....mostly bored.....

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 12, 2003 17:42      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah Stapes, but since when did we care about morals around here

And Wolfy, CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 12, 2003 18:24      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that actually means: HEY WOLFY, I'M GONNA MASSAGE YOUR PRIVATES!

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted February 12, 2003 22:03      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
exacly i never knew when we realy cared about morls as long as theirs nothing ageinst scotty of corse

--------------------

http://www.scooterdeath.com/
proud to be a crap farmer-MST3K

Posts: 31 | From: Mayville WI | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted February 12, 2003 22:06      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
damn miss spell agein *morals*

--------------------

http://www.scooterdeath.com/
proud to be a crap farmer-MST3K

Posts: 31 | From: Mayville WI | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 12, 2003 22:21      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, praise be to the Amazing Scitty!

And Matt, next time just edit your first message. Don't post another message.

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2003 17:34      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
quote:
Originally posted by jello:
that actually means: HEY WOLFY, I'M GONNA MASSAGE YOUR PRIVATES!

.........Im betting thats not what he meant ...or was it!?!

...Ahhh probably not.

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2003 18:20      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Uh so whats getting out of hand? Jellos dildo is getting out of his hand? WTF! What are you people doing with my post??? ...Jesus I ran away for a day from home with a $100 that used to buy some good nug. Man I was stoned of my ass when I came back, soooooo tired now. Really I don't even know why I am posting but at least I'm not bitching like stapes or saying something extreamlly random like jello. I'm with Scotty about this whole thing. Jello hold on to your dildo and don't let it get out of hand.

(posted with much love and sarcasm)

(the love was also sarcasticly put in)

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 13, 2003 20:05      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
dude, what's the point of running away if it's just for a day? Like, you could say I run away everyday when I go to school from 7 to 6...

where did u get the money?

--------------------

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2003 20:08      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Christams... I ment to save for a guitar but I'm a drug addict... well mentally anyway. Plus I did not come home for longer than 24 hours so thats techniclly running away...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2003 23:15      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
If you want to run away, you have to at least stay away from home for 2 days to be considered running away. Believe me, I've ran away from home plenty of times. Mainly because of my sister and my brother. Occasionally because of my mom. I have a spot that I always go to. I have some spare cash stored there in case I want to stay an extra couple of days. I also have other clothes there to change.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 06:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Heh, at least you guys have a plan. Then again, I sort of have a plan if I ever have to get away fast. I would just grab some clothes and money quick right before I leave, and get in my car and drive away. Don't know where I would go, I would probably just stay with a friend for a while or something. That way I could always go to work and get more money for a little while.

After I have a few hundred saved up, who knows? I never thought that far

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 16:35      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
[Smoking] yup....

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 14, 2003 17:07      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol stapes! from now on, you're the Runnaway Kid.

--------------------

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community