my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » what's NPA anyway?

Printable Version
Author Topic: what's NPA anyway?
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 10, 2003 18:04      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
who are those guys? They have an anti-pokemon site? that hasn't been touched since like i dunno how many years?

so who are they?

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2003 18:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
It's not a they, but rather a him. The guy in charge of NPA is Kharn. As to why the site hasn't been updated for so long, I don't know.

I think now the main traffic through NPA servers comes from hosted sites such as this one. And yeah, this site gets more visitors than it is probably credited with.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2003 23:35      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
The server is called NoPokemonAllowed. It doesn't mean that the site is dedicated to getting rid of Pokemon. Well, besides awhile back when I think that they had a game where you could shoot one of the pokemon's heads off.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 11, 2003 09:32      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it's funny, cause a couple years ago(when pokemon was popular), I thought about making an online mod where you can hunt pokemons with your friends... would've been cool

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community