my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Wolfy, tell us a bit about yourself...

Printable Version
Author Topic: Wolfy, tell us a bit about yourself...
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 12, 2003 18:31      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah man, i'm curious to know what kind of life you live in that cold up there. Where do you live? how many habitants? how close is your neighbor? u know, tell me stuff man, talk to me man!!!

TALK TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 14, 2003 17:19      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wolfy is such a fag... ah man... if someone asked me to talk about myself, i'd do it without hesitation. You're such an unsociable polluting leech.

I HATE PPL ON THE INTERNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!
but still can't live without em...cause i got no friends to hang around...and all the ppl who have no friends turn out to be assholes...xept me.

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 17:27      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Don't you mean Especially you?

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 14, 2003 17:50      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hmmm maybe...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 19:36      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol, naw, jello is just one of those all-around special guys

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted February 17, 2003 13:27      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
What Me ok whatever

I live in Anchorage Alaska
Anchorage isnt the capital but its the biggest city.
Population is probably around 3 thousand?
How close is my neighbor? Well he is pretty close I live in a duplex we own half and my dads step father lives on the other.
Its not like we live about 5 miles from anyone lol
Its not really a small city.

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 17, 2003 15:34      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Wait, three thousand?! I'm guessing you meant to have more zeros in that number, because even my town has a larger population!

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 09:16      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Glasgow = 650,000 people

Used to be like a million, but people went to new towns on the outskirts.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 18, 2003 10:13      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh i c.. I was gonna tell you if there are any hot chicks to have fun with, but then it's the kinda place that you sneeze, and everyone'll know about it.

I grew up in a kinda town like that. 5000 pop. All the kids knew each other. we had one whore, and she was ugly. She wasn't a prostitute, but she slept with everyone...ewwww how did they do it.

neways, it's the kinda place that the china town and gay village are in one house; it's a chinese, and he's gay. (haahaha joke!)

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 18, 2003 10:15      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ahhh good, u kinda answered my question briefly. See, we didn't bite ya.

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 15:28      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Oh yeah, well the city I used to live in must have always played Telephone. I got hit in the eye by a pencil 2 years ago. 10 minutes after it happened everyone in the school knew about it. 30 minutes after the whole city knew about it. I went to a football game that night and everyone was asking to see my eye because it was all red with blood.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 15:54      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Shit man that sucks. *gives a friendly pat on stapes back*

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 16:10      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, that's pretty shitty, Stapes.

Ah well, guess it could've been worse. Still, I have a question:

Was the pencil in far enough to stand up on its own?

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 16:21      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I think that would call for surgery, I figure it was just the eraser end. Some guy poked his eye with a phone antany thing. It was big and ball shaped and his eye was red with blood for a week. However had it been sharp I think that would have been a totaly diffrent story all together and such.

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 23:11      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Technically, it was the sharp part of the pencil, and no it didn't stick in. It just hit and punctured the eye then fell out. Blood ran everywhere. I still have good eyesight though.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community