my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Valen.... god I don't even AAAAAA

Printable Version
Author Topic: Valen.... god I don't even AAAAAA
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2003 18:31      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
....You all know what I'm brining up! It's tomorrow and if you read it then I'm sorry. This might be the best advice I will ever give to you. Besides don't piss in the direction the wind is coming from.

So let us get on with this, I have brought you here today to ponder love and such. THERE IS NONE! It is all infatuation, so we have to learn to live with it. However that is not really the point.

For you see every year on this cursed day we give gifts and usually get nothing back. Maybe a 5 seconds of apritiation "Hey!Thanks for the candy your so sweet! Now hand it over!" *munch munch much* "Oh those flowers are for me too?" *throws them in the trash along with my heart* Well this year will be difrent, I have purchased one box of candy and will buy flowers tomorrow. Why?!?! Well insted of WASTING money on multiple girls I have desided to wait and see which ones give me something. If they don't... well I don't care becuse it's their loss. If they do I pick out the one I like and give her the stuff tomorrow and say I'm sorry! If that dosen't work at least I didn't lose that much money as I would have before!

No aplusse is necematrsdrd *gets cans and other sharp objects thrown at him by the female audiance* ... damn whores *retreats from the missiles*

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 13, 2003 20:01      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought about doing a card saying on the first page: "I chochochooose you" With a nice heart.

And then she flips the page and sees: "FOR SEXSEXSEX!!!!" showing a female on top of a male doing it out. All this in beautifull chrome style CG.

But now we're the 13th and it's too late!!!!
nooooooooooooo

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2003 20:05      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
If I had a car I'd ask some semi-hot chicks to take a ride with me, smoke them out and then get it on! I mean how can they say now after you drove them in some far away place in the woods and they are so stoned they can't move?

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2003 23:11      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
They can say it very easily FG. All they have to do is form an 'O' with their mouth and add an N sound before it.

As for valentine's day, I don't believe in it. Mainly because I don't have any females that I like that are single. I don't have any money to spend on a female, so that is another reason that I don't believe in it.

So all in all, I make out even with money!!!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2003 23:13      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
roflmao, I really think that both of you need to rethink your strategies

Still, I'm not one to offer much advice myself. If I think of any, though, I'll let you know.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2003 23:21      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
lol yea I bet ya do even out with the money.

As for me im to cheap and there are not any females that i had my eye on so all is good...I guess.....

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 06:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I have the problem around here that no woman has succeeded in holding my interest for more than a week around here. If I want to ask someone out one day, I won't. Instead, I'll give it a few days and see if I'm still interested. So far, I haven't been, so I'm still single.

As for Valentine's Day, who needs it? Instead of spending the day on love, I'd rather spend the day making love. Then it would be much needed

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 14, 2003 09:14      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wolfy, that's cause there are no women in your section!

--------------------

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 11:01      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I didn't realise it was Valentine's Day until I walked through Cathkin (abandoned home of bust football team Third Lanark), where a man asks a lady with a dog whether he'll be chasing after the lassies today. And the woman gave a posh laugh.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 15:29      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ah, viva the cultural differences!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 16:37      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I'm lost wheres my change?

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 14, 2003 17:05      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ah man, valentine's day... and i didn't even masturbate! Heart in painfull fire, and broken dick, i'm left alone in another friday night to post on stgfc...

well, i didn't understand ur story, ishootghoulsonsight.

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 14, 2003 17:06      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
don't end up like me kids, don't end up like me...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 17:26      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Jello, that is too fucking sick. Don't you ever post shit like that again. If you do, I won't be held responsible for my actions!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 17:31      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
nor will i but i'll be holding the shotgun when the feathers start flying

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 17:34      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I'll let you hold the shotgun! As long as I get the .50 Caliber with laser sights that are dead on!

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 14, 2003 17:49      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what? FG you backstabber traitor!
U say shit like this half of the time, and I don't complain, now you wanna shoot me?
I'm gonna cut your gland, put it in your mouth, and sew your lips together.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 19:39      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ok, I think it's time to get away from the violence. I don't care if you're being sarcastic or not, steer away from it.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 19:44      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Sure, you aren't lenient when it comes to violence, but when it comes to other matters you just laugh your ass off? WHAT IS UP WITH YOU!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 21:46      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Yeah violance is funny check this out! *You have to have a strong stomach to handle this though*
http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/iltow_100k.wmv

Plus jello I don't take sides I just help the ones that are winning.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 22:58      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Violence is just a touchy subject. Well, not really, but if it gets out of hand it could lead to a flame war and shit like that. I don't want that to happen, so that's why I don't like it.

[ February 14, 2003: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 16, 2003 16:23      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
omg, the utter gayness... dunno how long i can take it

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 16, 2003 17:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Silence jello! Just remember, like almost all the rules here, all of 'em are rarely ever enforced at the Stupid Stuff forum, so you still got sort of a safe haven.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community