my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » New Guy Needs Help! (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: New Guy Needs Help!
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 15:52      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Yes but extreamlly cruel...

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 16:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I know.

At any rate, I don't laugh at people unless it's with good cause. And besides, it's always nice to have someone new around here.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Todd
Outsider
Member # 103

posted February 19, 2003 12:43      Profile for Todd   Email Todd   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 20797007
Be as insulting as you want, I'm off and I ain't ever coming back
By the way, i'm at the military base and I think these mutants have power armour somewhere but they are guarding it. Somebody says that I can get the power armour at the base without a fight, is that true?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 15:26      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Oh you'll be back! Trust me, they always come back

Anyways, as far as I know there is no way to get power armor at the mutant base. In fact, if memory serves me right, there are three suits of Power Armor in Fallout 1, and all three are found at the Brotherhood of Steel. Two can be acquired without a fight. In order to get the third, you have to take out the Brotherhood.

Todd
Outsider
Member # 103

posted February 19, 2003 19:39      Profile for Todd   Email Todd   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 20797007
I'm talking about fallout 2 tho

MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted February 19, 2003 20:38      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...there isn't any normal power armor in 2 just some new stuff that i forget the name of and the only place i found it was in an enamy base

--------------------

http://www.scooterdeath.com/
proud to be a crap farmer-MST3K

Posts: 31 | From: Mayville WI | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted February 19, 2003 20:40      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh and please exuse the sucky spelling not a good night even thow i finshed a Zelda game at last

--------------------

http://www.scooterdeath.com/
proud to be a crap farmer-MST3K

Posts: 31 | From: Mayville WI | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 21:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ah, oops, my bad.

I'm not sure if there is a set of power armor there or not.

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community