my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » The picture issue mk ||

Printable Version
Author Topic: The picture issue mk ||
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2003 13:28      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Sorry to bother u with stupid questions,but how can I choose an avatar from the pictures I
have,and not from the pictures of the site?

(still depressed do discover my avatar was already chosen by someone else...sob)...

[ February 24, 2003: Message edited by: Gauss Bumper ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2003 15:29      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
We have already discussed that in a different forum. We are voting on it in the Proconsul Forum. As of right now, NO you can't have your own avatar.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2003 17:22      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup. More information will be provided after the vote is over, which should be within the next few days.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2003 17:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, well the vote has passed. In order to get a custom avatar, you have to meet one of the following requirements:

1) The member holds a position of power or importance.
2) The member has been an active part of the Community/forums for at least four months.
3) The member has reached the status of Vault Veteran, which requires 600 or more posts.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 10:11      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
That succccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkks!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 14:05      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can we describe every vote as a war or battle? That's the kind of community spirit we have where I live.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 15:23      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I don't seem to understand what you mean ishootghoulsonsight, about war or battle thingy.

And Gauss, it was a unanimous decision on the vote. I guess you will just happen to have to stay around for awhile to get your own avatar.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 15:54      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Mneh have I been here four months, I think so...

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 16:39      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, well, hopefully the member's list will be updated this weekend so I can get an idea of everyone who is eligible.

And you could always get a position of power, maybe, if you're active around here. There is a spot on the Proconsul open.

As for the whole battle or war thing, sure, that could work. Some of the stuff that goes on is argued so much it basically is a battle.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 17:59      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, technically, you have been here for only 2 months. We can't count your other time here, because you were banned from the other site. We have to go by what the registration thing says at the bottom of your posts.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 21:09      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
DAMN THEE REGISTRATION THING! Can I get one as an exception as B-Day present? I mean as my B-Day will be on the 27th. You know?....

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 22:02      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I don't think that we will be able to do that. If we do it for you, we will have to do that for everyone. Therefore, sorry FG.

Happy Birthday on Thursday!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 26, 2003 06:46      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, happy b-day FG

I don't see what the big deal is about having a custom avatar, though, really. I mean I don't even have one. Go figure.

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted February 26, 2003 09:25      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Well then happy birthday then FG !

And for you scotty you dont need your own custom avatar cause were all use to looking at the skeleton
[Tongue Job]

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 26, 2003 15:24      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, last time I got used to looking at Scotty's avatar, he changed it again. First it was Millie, then it was the dancing skeleton. What next?

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 26, 2003 17:02      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Lets all guess which one he will use next, but then he'll prolly use one that wasen even there before. So Scotty pic out 10 avatars you like the most and make a poll. You'll have to choose one before you make it though. Then we vote for a week on which one we think youd pick and at the end of the week you use it. That be interesting, I don't know just an Idea.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 26, 2003 19:12      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheheheh, well, that could work. But I'm rather lazy and don't want to change my avatar, anyway.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community