my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » The countdown is on! (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: The countdown is on!
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 31, 2003 19:33      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
*wonders if there is forum where threads stay on topic*

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 31, 2003 22:12      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Technically, this is still on topic. We are still talking about the war. I just wanted to share a little humor with you guys. The e-mail was still related to the war!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 01, 2003 00:08      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah I mean who cares, its related. We end up swerving back onto the tracks eventually.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 01, 2003 01:32      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I like you all to know that no matter who ya are or where ya are that

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 01, 2003 06:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
eheheheheheheheheh, that's funny. But really, we are basically the sole superpower of the world since the USSR broke up.

Unfortunately, I feel that Bush is abusing that power with this war.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 01, 2003 09:03      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol, yeah, but then remember what happened to the British Empire, crash and buuuuuurn!!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 01, 2003 09:09      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
And yeah you're probably right about Bush Scotty, but there are a lot of more sensible people in your Government who are doing a good job being more subtle with this war than in Nam' or the first Gulf war.

(lol I don't think he can beat Richard Nixon no matter what he does)

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 01, 2003 20:42      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, you don't know Bush. He sure is trying hard! And the sad part is his approval rating went from being below the point of reelction before the war to something like 66% after the war started. Guess a lot of Americans are war mongers.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 02, 2003 21:25      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
it makes you think of blood and bleeding.. bleeding would be nice, but painful... love sux, need gun, pm me if your willing to mail me one

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 03, 2003 09:27      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
The thought of you with a gun makes me very, very worried somehow

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 03, 2003 15:24      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I've actually got 2 guns! I have an M16 and a 9mm. Yes, you may think the state of Sconsin to be fucked up because they let me buy a gun, but I'm actually pretty safe with it.

I've only shot it in the direction of a couple of drunk guys harrassing me and my ex g/f.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 03, 2003 16:27      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Way to go, Stapes

Drunk guys are fun to mess with, but not as much as stoned people.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 03, 2003 21:02      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
send me your 9mm please...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 03, 2003 21:16      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I would, but I'm selling it to buy a colt .45. Therefore, I need to get the money from it to be able to buy the .45. My 9mm hasn't been working right lately. One round keeps getting stuck in the magazine and it isn't sounding like it used to.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted April 05, 2003 14:08      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stop talking about guns around me! It's a tool of mass destruction if pelted at 5000 miles per hour directly at a line of people in single file! Right through their chests!

Damn guns. I remember seeing this woman showing her gun to her baby daughter, letting it's cold metal exterior evily contrast against it's soft white skin. Then in ignorant idiocy, wagged the gun from side to side, giggling at the baby's attempts to grab it and whispering "Do you like this gun? Hmm do you like it? Yes you do! Yes you do!"

[ April 05, 2003: Message edited by: ishootghoulsonsight ]

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted April 05, 2003 15:25      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
ehhhh.....yea

So whats goin on round here? anything important....sorry I just had to say that...

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 05, 2003 16:48      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Not really. We've been pretty much dead for the past week or so.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 05, 2003 17:32      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well yeah, it has slowed down a bit, but then again I kind of expected that much after moving servers. Seems it always happens to this site when the URL changes, no matter what warning is given (for instance, weeks after changing the site, I was still recieving e-mail forms from the NPA site. people just don't pay attention!)

Oh well.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 05, 2003 19:54      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
hmm inrteresting... but I just want a gun to kill my self... so please tell me if anyone is willing to mail me one...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 05, 2003 22:20      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Man don't say stuff like that FG!! You're freaking me out

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 05, 2003 23:14      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Don't talk like that! I always used to talk about it until a cop overheard me say that to a friend. The cop walked up to me, started talking to me, called my parents and then had me put into a mental hospital for a week! I'll never talk like that again!

And if you wanted to actually shot yourself, I'm sure you could get a gun from someone around you. Wouldn't suggest it though.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 06, 2003 10:50      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, FG don't talk like that. For whatever reasons, everything does get better after time. Just try to be optimistic. I mean, it works for me.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 06, 2003 21:37      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
no... they all refused... mneh... and I hope it gets better coz I'm not getting better

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community