my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Something cool to check out

Printable Version
Author Topic: Something cool to check out
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 30, 2003 13:45      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I would've posted this a lot earlier, but I had been busy with moving the site, amongst other things.

For those of you who don't know about the Wastelands Rangers, first let me say that you should check out their site, as it is really kick-ass. That's not why I'm posting, though. The Rangers have a list of fans of the Fallout series (which I can proudly say I am on ) as well as a list of Fallout clans. I would definetly recommend checking it out, but be warned it is a Polish site for those of you who don't speak any other languages.

Anyways, here are the links:
Clan List
Fan Join Form (All options on this form are availabe in English).

So check it out, and lemme know what you guys think.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 13, 2003 17:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Just out of curiousity, did anyone check this out or not?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 13, 2003 21:12      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I did, and didn't think it was all that cool

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 13, 2003 23:06      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I didn't know whether it was cool or not because it was all in Polish, which i definately do not speak...lol it cracked me up in a way because Polish is such as stupid sounding language

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 14, 2003 00:03      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Lol, I laugh at polish people. Wait a minute, I'm part polish! DAMN IT!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 14, 2003 06:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol, yeah, I don't speak any other languages either except for very bad Spanish.

But still, I thought da site was neat.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 14, 2003 10:49      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
The banner was pretty well done..

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 14, 2003 22:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup. I just wish I could design something that spiffy. But still, I'm pretty satisfied with the title I have now, especially since I designed it primarily in paint [Tongue Job]

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community