my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Sure is quiet around here........ (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Sure is quiet around here........
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 24, 2003 06:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
In my sex class, we didn't get to play with any fake penis's either (not that I'm terribly disappointed). We just sat around and talked about drugs, STDs, and safe sex. It was a pretty easy class.

One of the best things about that class was that when we were on the drugs unit, we watched numerous videos on marijuana, cocaine, and every other drug you can possibly think of. Each film had some people who used the drug and went through rehab on talking about how bad it was. The best part was that one guy was on EVERY SINGLE FILM! That either means that the company that produced the videos was too cheap to find more actors, or that this guy used every drug imaginable.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 24, 2003 19:59      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I thought about it and realised it's cheaper and easier to overdose on heroin than it is to get a gun. I mean, hell, it would even be way more fun to die from a heroin overdose than to shoot yourself. Youd trip out so fucking much it be like awsome or something. Too bad I can't get any heroin so that sucks for me. I have to keep trying to live, gah, so evil... they should make pot mendatory. What do you of that?

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 24, 2003 22:30      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I think that you should stop thinking of committing suicide and actually get some friends and hang out with them. Chill out. You don't have to turn to committing suicide every time that something goes wrong in your life.

Making pot mandatory, I don't think that would be good. One, because I don't smoke pot, and two because then the whole world would be chaotic. People would be doing stupid stuff and nobody would bother stopping them, because they would be high. I don't know, that is just my take on things.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted April 25, 2003 11:30      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
HEY GUYS ITS BEEN A WHILE,ISNT IT?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 25, 2003 15:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
GAUSS!!!!!!! Where the hell did you disappear to? I was beginning to think that you weren't ever gonna be around here again. But it is nice to see that you've returned.

As for the marijuana thing, I think it would be okay, but there would have to be certain restrictions in place. For instance, there would have to be laws like there are for alcohol (like you can't drive if you've been smokin' pot). I personally have nothing against it if the right restrictions are placed on it. Plus Stapes, don't generalize; cigarettes are legal and everyone isn't smoking them. Same with alcohol.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 25, 2003 16:33      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
ok some guy is honking his horn on the highway a cop rides his bike up there and offers him a pipe and says, smoke that, it's the law! and the guy is like sorry, I was taking life seriously, no more honking, no more people being pissed all the time, everyone is mellowed out and peaceful, it be like world peace... but it would have to be enforced, but wed have to smoke the good bud, like nug and hydro, coz shwag makes you lazy and slows you down

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 25, 2003 17:30      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Hell, right now, I don't want to hear another thing about Marijuana. Lately all my best friend has been doing is smokin marijuana. He told me that he would only do it a couple times, but he's been doing it for the past couple of weeks. Same thing happened with another one of my friends. I'm thinkin of just callin our friendship over because he'd rather do drugs than hang around with friends.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 25, 2003 20:15      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, is he just cutting everyone off and goin' out and smokin' on his own or what? Look, if one wants to smoke pot sociably, so be it, no big deal; if one wants to go out and smoke pot by oneself.......... that's where it gets shady for me. I've always seen pot smoking and drinking alcohol as social things. I'm not saying that there isn't anything wrong with drinking/smoking solo, but I never seen the point in it becuase it's always more fun to do with friends.

So if he's being sociable about it, what's the big deal? I mean, it's not like your friend is just gonna cut away from his entire social life just because he started smoking up.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 26, 2003 16:08      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
drinking ot abusing substance by your self is either a sign of a serious addicted or a serious state of depression, as in most cases it's likly the later, as I doubt he could be addicted to it that fast, youd have to smoke about 3 times a day or more to manage that with pot, and if he does smoke alone he might be depressed, but I hope he dosen't and is not, depression is a bitch that never leaves you but just keeps bitching

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 27, 2003 10:51      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
He goes out and does it with his friends, and doesn't bother telling me about anymore of his drinking parties. The other friend I was talking about doesn't want me there because I don't do the drugs and he thinks that I'll turn him in. Last night that person who didn't get invited to come drinking at my house decided he was going to show up. That was fine with everyone but me, so he goes and invites more people that I can't stand. That pissed me off enough to kick everyone that was there besides 1 person out of my house!

Smokin pot has ruined one of my friendships and might ruin a couple more.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 27, 2003 11:16      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I see where you're coming from. I hate being at parties with people I can't stand. It's always that ackward silence for the entire night, or even worse a fight explodes. So I always try avoiding it.

If you weren't invited to the party, then it was either a group consensus or one working to persuade others against you. I've been to many parties where some of my friends didn't want some redneck hic there, so we went out of our way to ditch him. Group consensus.

As for smoking pot, it's in the decisive eye of the beholder. For me, I'm taking a while off from that. Maybe I'll never light up again. Right now, though, I gotta concentrate on getting through this last quarter of school and getting everything set up for college. It's hectic, and I don't need drugs distracting me right now. Still, I'll always be able to look back and think about the fun times I had while high and melt into a puddle of nostalgia.

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community