my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Chat?

Printable Version
Author Topic: Chat?
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted June 16, 2003 14:06      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
so scotty how bout a chatoom?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 16, 2003 14:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Actually, there is a chat floating around on the site somewhere right now, but I'm not even sure if it works anymore.

When the new site layout is done, that chat room is gonna be removed. Right now, with the small number of members we have around here, a chat room is pretty much useless. Perhaps once we get more members I'll add a new chat room.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 16, 2003 18:07      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
In my opinion, a chatroom would be totally stupid. Basically everyone is in a different time zone, and nobody is even at the same times. If we did have a chatroom, nobody would ever be on when the others are on.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted June 17, 2003 10:30      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah Stapes has the right of it...if we were all in the same country it might work but we aint so it won't.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community