Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Missing in Action Removal Act! (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Missing in Action Removal Act!
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 30, 2003 17:06      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
scotty are you sure he wasnt a private or something? besides, he shouldnt count because he left without a trace [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 31, 2003 00:00      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, Arcanus, you aren't gonna win this one

I don't remember for sure, but I think Wolfy said he was gonna be gone for a few weeks and just never returned. I might be wrong, though. Nonetheless, it still counts.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 31, 2003 01:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
Oh shucks! You forgot one thing though! Knight_Wolf was a moderator, not a Sergeant. We didn't come up with the whole Sergeant thingy until right before PIP!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 31, 2003 06:36      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
uh, yeah thats right!

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 31, 2003 09:55      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
Uh yea,u werent in here then so shut up already,this is another idiotic argument that leads straight to nowhere.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 31, 2003 10:24      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
yes it is. but the topic starter was scotty!

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 31, 2003 10:39      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Dude, this topic was dead until you brought it back to life.

And yes, we had the position of Sergeant when Knight_Wolf was around. Remember, it used to be Custom's Official/Sergeant as one position, then Ace had us seperate it a long while ago when the Community was first starting. So Wolfy was Sergeant when he came into power. He was part of the reason why that Act was created; we couldn't remove him from power otherwise.

http://www.stgfc.com/cgi-bin/UBB-cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=000045

[ December 31, 2003: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 31, 2003 11:59      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
"you do not have permission to view this whatever"

and i only said that you started this topic, not that i brought it back to life and brought back to life sounds like something good, so therefor i am you master. bow for me.

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2004 13:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
Arcanus, please don't try to argue with us. I'm very pissed off with some shit that happened last night, and I might go off on anything.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sir_paladin_mike
Outsider
Member # 151

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2004 13:37      Profile for Sir_paladin_mike   Author's Homepage   Email Sir_paladin_mike   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 199681180
arcanus you aint right even do i dont know what the fuck you all shiting about. all i think of is ANAL sex.... so any stories from christmas

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Jet2241:
you drunk moron ,stop spamming here .this is not a social room and no one cares about your drinking problems .

Posts: 44 | From: israel | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2004 09:38      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
uh, say what? i didnt understand that...

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 11:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Dude, that link was to a thread in the Proconsul forum that proves that Wolfy was actually Sergeant and that the position of Sergeant did exist back then. So basically the only one who needed to see it was Stapes.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2004 11:51      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
uh, right. i thought we were done with that ling ago

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 23:47      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
I guess we were. But I decided to respond to the last post I actually understood

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 05, 2004 08:10      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
in it it said that im your master! KNEEL BEFORE ME OR GET YOUR HEAD OFF!

--------------------

quote:

The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted January 07, 2004 09:59      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
i just read last post nothing else....WHAT?...

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 10:34      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191605699
Arcanus know what i think? you are the official spammer here (kidding?not at all) [Wierd Smile]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 07, 2004 10:49      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
thank you Jim. but i wouldnt have managed this without my cat, Juventus. this is like a dream coming through! *sniff*

--------------------

quote:

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 11:18      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191605699
now your signature is better

[ January 07, 2004: Message edited by: Jim ]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 07, 2004 13:00      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191218899
yes it is official sounds a lot better

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 14:27      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Yeah, but this topic has been going on long enough. Closed (PIP, I hope you don't mind).

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community