my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Hey Losers I Use To Know

Printable Version
Author Topic: Hey Losers I Use To Know
ShowtimeSaga
Outsider
Member # 122

Rate Member

posted July 15, 2003 18:15      Profile for ShowtimeSaga   Email ShowtimeSaga   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey the old and great Showtime here just reminding you guys that I can still make fun of you lol. Just need your Instant Message names to humilate you guys lol. Just playing around. Well, whatever just wanted to say good job on graduating peepz whoever you are and I am still alive! WOOHOO lol. I'll leave info if you guys wanna stay in touch.

Mike Goetsch
ShowtimeSaga@azeroth - BNE
ShowtimeSaga@hotmail.com - MSN
ShowtimeSaga@aol.com - AIM

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 16, 2003 12:39      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, Show, oddly I was thinking about tracking you down just a few days ago.

Anyways, here's my info:

BNE: MagiScottyGreat (whenever I go on, which isn't all too often)
MSN: Scotty_the_Great@hotmail.com

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 16, 2003 13:09      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Sup Show! If you want my info, it is:

MSN: c_stapes@hotmail.com

I haven't been on BNE lately, and don't think I'll go back on. Anyways, I'll talk to ya sometime.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community