my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Four more days

Printable Version
Author Topic: Four more days
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 11, 2003 00:21      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
and I'll be officially unemployed! My last day is the 14th, and I have to work every day until then (including the fourteenth). That will give me about two weeks to relax, party, and work on the site before going off to college. w00t da b00t!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 11, 2003 12:58      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[Depressed]

Anyway good for you!

I was in London, saw things like tasteless postcards and train stations. Oh, and the Houses of Parliament.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 11, 2003 13:18      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
How not exciting!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 12, 2003 00:37      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah!

Anyways, it's down to three days now. I decided I'm gonna have a party this weekend to celebrate my newly found unemployment. It'll be great.

Now rad, let's hear more about your trip to London

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 12, 2003 05:11      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Your BORING! Come on, you're BORING us to death! STOP BORING US!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted August 13, 2003 02:23      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well I died for liek ever and now I have returned... BOOOya!

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 13, 2003 11:49      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I think I speak for all of us when I say: FINALLY!

But I do have a question: is your e-mail address (the_master_yoda@hotmail.com) still valid, or do you have a different one? I tried e-mailing you a bunch of a times while you were gone, but never got anything back.

Either way, it's nice to see you've returned.

[ August 13, 2003: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 13, 2003 16:33      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anyone fancy joining the Vault 52 RPG?

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 13, 2003 18:29      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Nope!!!

Harliquin
Outsider
Member # 120

Rate Member

posted August 13, 2003 18:43      Profile for Harliquin   Author's Homepage   Email Harliquin   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I think London is a dump anyway, too many people...i hate overcrowding, makes me want to blow it all up.

but thats enough of those thoughts

--------------------

Ying or Yang?

Posts: 19 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 13, 2003 23:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Overcrowding does suck. However, I wouldn't know about London; I've never been there myself.

As for the V52 RPG, I may join because I am over there on a semi-irregular basis. Right now, I'm not sure though.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 14, 2003 03:31      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm in charge this time round... it's not doing so hot...

And London is pretty cool, 100,000 people leave to the countryside every year, while every three years 120,000 asylum seekers come in. So that's 180,000 people less every three years...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 14, 2003 15:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Damn, talk about population decline!

As for joinin' in, today is my last day at my job (w00t da b00t) so I should have some more spare time. I guess I'll give it a shot.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 15, 2003 00:47      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ok, now for a post on topic (not that anyone pays attention to staying on topic, anyway )

I just got home from work about thirty minutes ago. My last day. It's over, but it was fun. I had to work until the place closed. Anyways, after work I was walking out to my car, saying some good-byes, and thinkin' of all the good times I had there when out of nowhere one of my coworkers (everyone knew it was my last day; this was one of the people that weren't even working that night) runs up to me and pours a bucket of water right on me. To top it off, a few other of my coworkers dash up and start pelting me with water baloons. After the experience, I found out that it was sort of a tradition; whenever a good worker left, they wouldn't make it out without getting soaked. For a tradition, I have to admit they did a good job at not telling me during the entire time I worked there. But at least I know I made an impact and must have been well-liked and will be missed. *sniff* Plus, I'll miss most of my coworkers/manages, too.

Ah, but it was fun while it lasted.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 15, 2003 03:40      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Did all the balloons all explode? I've never been hit with one that went off easy..

Oh the old water fight, the full washing basin, the hose, the supersoakers and the balloons. Everyone got wet. No 19 year old girls in white t-shirts ever played. Spoilsports.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 15, 2003 11:20      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheheheh, yeah, they all went off.

And it wasn't so much of a water fight as it was an attack. I had nothing, they had everything [Tongue Job 1]

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 15, 2003 15:35      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All went off you say. That reminds of me of some events on the West Coast... Yes the power stations are all going off...

I DID IT AGAIN!

Oh well, as long as your car's okay.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 15, 2003 18:15      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup, my car was fine. Good thing too otherwise I would've been mad.

As for the power outage, wasn't that east coast? Or was there another one? I haven't been paying attention to the news today.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted August 15, 2003 20:53      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Apparently a lot of people thought the power outages were a Terrorist attack at first...tch only in this day and age...

Well good to hear that you had a good last day Scotty, not you can get on with the partyage

(yes im back, I had to once more dissapear into the Australian outback, but you guys are used to it now eh?)

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 16, 2003 03:38      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay East Coast, but West is such a better name.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 16, 2003 12:46      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, glad to see that you made it back, Slurry. Ace seems to have made a return as well (at least for one day, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for the next week).

On the news after it happened, every two minutes they were saying "this was not a terrorist attack". I never suspected it was in the first place, but then again maybe a lot of others did. Who knows.

Also, I guess West Coast does sound better than East Coast, but that's beside the point [Tongue Job]

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 17, 2003 14:32      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought about including Ace in that story... but I've never seem him post before...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 17, 2003 20:59      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
You've seen Ace post here. He is the same person as Heero Yuy or whatever his name is. He used to have the Ace Strider screen name, but now he uses Heero Yuy.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 17, 2003 21:12      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, back when he was a regular, he always changed his screen name every so often. I can remember it being Tychonez, Ace Strider, Quinlan Vos (not sure if I spelled that right), and then the one he has now.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 18, 2003 16:18      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ace Strider sounds the best name.

--------------------

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community