my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » What are you listening to right now?

Printable Version
Author Topic: What are you listening to right now?
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 20, 2003 19:18      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
If you're not listening to anything, then post the last thing that you were listening to. So when you read this, post!

Right now, I'm listening to the Jurassic Park theme song (by John Williams).

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 20, 2003 19:48      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Right now, I'm listening to two country songs!

Joe Nichols 'She Only Smokes When She Drinks' and Kenny Chesney 'She Thinks My Tractors Sexy'!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 21, 2003 00:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Eh? Two songs at a time? How does that work?

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 21, 2003 02:18      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Theme Tune to Red Dwarf Re-Mastered.

http://www.planetsmeg.com/cgi-bin/pagegen.pl?rdsound

Scroll drown and listen to Theme8. Beautiful.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 21, 2003 12:55      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Very easily! One song was just finishing, and the other one started, so I put down both of them.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community