my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » 100th topic!

Printable Version
Author Topic: 100th topic!
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 21, 2003 00:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, at least in this forum. This will be the one-hundredth! w00t da b00t!

*does a happy dance* Now let's celebrate

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 21, 2003 02:20      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm glad it was you who got it. Makes sense somehow..

EDIT: It was my 100th post before I posted this morning. It's 102 now and since I've only posted outside Gen. Discussion once, I have a post rate of once in every topic!

[ August 21, 2003: Message edited by: rad-x ]

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted August 21, 2003 07:15      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol, thats a weird way of thinking about it really
But its cool that we made that many topics...its hard to remember what the hell we were talking about most of the time
[Green Grin 2]

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 21, 2003 10:55      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The War on Iraq phase increased the posts, but maybe not the topics.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 22, 2003 09:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I don't remember a huge leep in the number of topics at any given point, really. This place has had its ups and downs.

Anyways, it is interesting how all of this began on this forum. There is still some old posts around from just after the KillorLive era.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community