my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » PS2 Fallout

Printable Version
Author Topic: PS2 Fallout
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted September 16, 2003 22:48      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey i heard that fallout 2 is coming out on ps2.

I dont know if its already out but i just wanted to say.

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 17, 2003 00:37      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if they do put it on ps2 i hope they put it on x box as well

--------------------

Neo

Posts: 68 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 17, 2003 02:16      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I think that you were hearing about Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel. That is the only Fallout that will be coming out for PS2 and XBox. Fallout 2 has been out for plenty of years (I think it was released in 98 or 99), so I doubt that they would bother putting it on PS2 and X-Box now.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 17, 2003 08:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, Brotherhood of Steel is coming out for the consul, not F2. At least, not to my knowledge.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 20:12      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i thought tactics was the brotherhood of steel

--------------------

Neo

Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 20:15      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah but if they dont put fallout on ps2 why the hell pakman and all the other crap games

Its a digrace that playstation degrades itself to pakman.

I mean wow its pak man with 3d graphics.

*Beats the com in anger* Pak Man suks
*Have a bad childhood with pak man*

--------------------

Neo Java

Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 20:17      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i have never seen pacman on ps2 or x-box

--------------------

Neo

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 18, 2003 20:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Eh, isn't this like the 3rd or 4th time we've gone over this? Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel, is different than Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.

As for pac-man, the main reason is because pac-man is a fad, that people don't want to let go. More people know about Pac-Man, than they do Fallout.

Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 20:23      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yea tru

--------------------

Neo

Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 20:24      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yea tru

--------------------

Neo

Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 20:25      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Im not talking about tactics or brotherhood.
Yet they are the same thing.

Im talkingabout # 2. U know after fallout

--------------------

Neo Java

Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 20:28      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SO How about tetris or galaga. They are pretty good old games

--------------------

Neo Java

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 18, 2003 20:34      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, that is why they have them out for all the new Game-Boys. Tetris is on basically every Game Boy that has come out.

As for Tactics and Brotherhood being the same thing, they aren't. There are 2 different games, that have Brotherhood of Steel in the name. Why can't you guys grasp that concept?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 18, 2003 22:03      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*ahem* First, try to avoid double posting; if you have something to add, edit your post.

Second, Fallout Tactics and Fallout Brotherhood of Steel are different games. Don't believe me? Look at these:
Official Tactics website
Official Brotherhood of Steel website
There you have it.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community