my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Items pages!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Items pages!
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 17, 2003 22:36      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
That's right, the Community is finally going to have a listing of the weapons, ammo, armor, chemicals, and other items from the Fallout games! Right now, this is the beta design: Fallout 1 Items. I want to change some things on the page yet, but you get the general idea. I think it'll be a great addition to the site.

However, because of college, my time to work on the item sections is limited. So I was wondering if anyone would be able to help out. It's pretty simple stuff to do, but does take some time. I'm gonna put up a script that will allow you to upload the pictures to the site. Then, all you would have to do is enter the information into the database by using a shnazzy simple script. Anyone that has any spare time to lend to the project would be great.

On a side note, Raymondo is working on a spiffy Van Buren/Fallout 3 section and I am also working on getting the scripts for F2 and Tactics items up and running, as well as updating the drop-down menus.

Well, let me know what you think of the item's page and if any of you can help out with it.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 17, 2003 23:46      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
It looks good. I would try to help, but I'm really busy applying for jobs. I have to find one pretty soon or else I get kicked out of the house.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community