my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » New Head Scribe

Printable Version
Author Topic: New Head Scribe
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2003 13:01      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
The votes are in, and the Proconsul has decided upon who will be the next person to get the chance to be Head Scribe. The Head Scribe is part of the Proconsul, and gets to take part in deciding upon various issues in regards to the Community. Also, the Head Scribe is in charge of the entire fan-fic section of the site, though the responsibilities related to this are greatly undefined and currently being altered.

*clears throat* Ok, now that you heard that much of the rant, it's time to reveal who the Proconsul voted to be the new Head Scribe. It is none other than rad-x! The vote included all of the eligible candidates, but rad-x won by a surprisingly large landslide. So rad-x, now you have to make the decision: you can either accept and become part of the Proconsul or reject the position and remain powerless. If you choose to accept, I'll give you access to the Proconsul forum and everything will be official.

Well, that's all I have to say.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2003 16:09      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I accept sir!

Thanks Proconsul people.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2003 18:07      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, you're welcome

Anyways, you now have access to the Proconsul forum, and Stapes will probably update your position on the Member's List later tonight. *looks around* One more thing: for anybody who wanted the position and didn't get it: sorry, the vote is final. Welcome aboard, rad!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2003 19:31      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, yeah. I'll get on it right away! There, done!

[ September 23, 2003: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted September 24, 2003 07:04      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Welcome on board Rad...basically you job involves trying to find people to make Fanfics, making them yourself every now and again when nobody is making any and giving advice etc on them.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted October 06, 2003 00:45      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I didnt know about this until know but good luck rad x. Congrad.

Even if i fifnt get it
J/K

I would like to remain powerless anyway.
Its the lazy guys dream.

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 06, 2003 02:20      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cheers.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community