my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Well folks, I may be moving

Printable Version
Author Topic: Well folks, I may be moving
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 24, 2003 10:06      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
AGAIN! Yeah, things right now aren't working out the greatest between me and my roommate, so I am gonna try to get another room. If all goes well, I'll get to move a few dorms down the hall. That way I will have a room to myself for the rest of the semester (until the other guy that's supposed to be living there shows up) and I won't have to move all my stuff very far. However, it may not work out that great; from what I've been told, I may have to move to another hall, which I don't want to do, so in which case I'll probably end up staying where I am. If I get to stay in this building, though, I'll probably get up and move. So, that's what has been eating up my time. I've been trying to keep up with school work while at the same time trying to iron some things out with my roommate and later today I will probably start filling out paperwork to get a new room. That means that for the next few weeks I may not be around as much as I'd like to be and might not be able to do all the updates I have planned for the site. I guess that's what happens when Real Life™ interferes.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted September 24, 2003 11:05      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You should write a comedy about it.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 24, 2003 21:36      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Damn, that sucks. I hope you get a new room also, because I wouldn't like to live in the same room with another guy.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 25, 2003 10:15      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
It's not that bad if the guy isn't an asshole like the one I'm stuck with. I'll probably either end up moving in with someone over in White Hall, which is right across from where I live now. The open room on my current floor has already been given away, and the only other open room here is on first floor, which they may be doing something else with. They don't know what, nor when they'll decide, and I don't want to put up with this guy any longer than I have to.

So, my next-closest bet would be to move in with a guy over in White. I haven't met him yet, but plan to go over and talk to him today. If he seems nice enough, I'll fill out the paperwork on Friday and begin moving on Saturday. w00t!

Otherwise, if I decide it wouldn't work for me to live there, I'll have to find a dorm farther away. In this case, since I'll be carrying all my stuff quite a ways, I'm gonna make sure I get a room to myself. So it all depends on how today goes.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 25, 2003 13:10      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Good luck man. I hope you like this other guy. If not, I hope you can get your own dorm room.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted September 26, 2003 11:25      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Good luck man.
there isnt much 2 say besides that.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 26, 2003 17:22      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, I met the guy, turns out he's from Korea. He seems pretty cool, though, so I will be moving. Later tonight (in a little while actually) I get to go fill out the necessary paperwork so I can move. Tomorrow I'll be moving all of my stuff. Go me!

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted September 27, 2003 02:49      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Which half of Korea?

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted September 27, 2003 05:29      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol probably South Korea, a lot of their people go study overseas....they try and shoot anyone who tries to leave the North...they get so desperate to escape that they attempt to swim to South Korea all the time and get shot or pulled out to sea...pretty terrible place to live if your an average person.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted September 27, 2003 05:32      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Beholdas as i hijack the topic train and drag it into the distance

Newayz thats good that your moving, nothing worse than being shacked up with someone you hate!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 27, 2003 22:20      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, presumably south, I would guess. Anyways, I moved today, and everything seems to be going pretty good. So far I'm getting along just fine with my new roommate; I guess it helps that we don't ignore each other like my last roommate.

There is a downside, though: I lost basically the entire day. So tomorrow I get to look forward to studying and catching up on homework. Go me! :s

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community