my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Congratulations PIPBoy2000!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Congratulations PIPBoy2000!
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 21, 2003 16:27      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
The Proconsul has voted and decided that you should be the next Sergeant of the Community, if you so choose to accept the position. The total list of powers that you get with this job can be found here. Please read them carefully before making your decision of whether or not to accept the position.

Congratulations again, PIPBoy2000!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 21, 2003 16:33      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Congrats Pip!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 21, 2003 20:35      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
WAIT A SECOND! YOU DID WHAT! DAMN YOU!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 21, 2003 23:01      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheheheh, Stapes, calm down.

And what do you mean "we did what?" Isn't it obvious? There was a vote in the Proconsul forum as you've probably noticed by now, majority rules, simple as that. Even though not everyone voted, enough people voted in favor of the motion that there was no need to wait for the other votes. Everything was done in accordance to the Regulations, so it's final.

But we still have to wait for PIP's response.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 22, 2003 19:08      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, you knew that I wasn't going to be around for awhile. You could have at least waited for me to come around, because I would have liked to say some stuff.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted October 23, 2003 01:49      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys. I love you all.... *squirt* damnit.... I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!!

Seriously, thank you proconsul members. I'm not good at speechs, I'll just leave it at that.

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 23, 2003 02:33      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
14 posts and a sergeant, that's got to be a record! [Cool]

Well done Pip and your magnetic personality...

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted October 23, 2003 02:52      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rad-x:
14 posts and a sergeant, that's got to be a record! [Cool]

Well done Pip and your magnetic personality...

hehehe.... NOW FOR VAULT 52!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hmm... My modding career is moving along nicely.... 3 jobs..

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 23, 2003 13:17      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Way to go, PIP!

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community