Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » One Sentance Contribution Part 2

Printable Version
Author Topic: One Sentance Contribution Part 2
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2003 05:31      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
In a parallel universe, every forumer on Stgfc had a whole country to themselves, but then they were all put in prison by a man called Evil Git, who took all their possessions and each of their dozen wives - this is their story...

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2003 06:17      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 163194783   
"Once upon a time there was an evil country called $ystemland. The land was ruled by a man called CaliberOnzo who made a computer so great he could rule over a country! The people soon fled to neighboring countries because of the tiranny the computer braught. Meanwhile CaliberOnzo was worried how will I get food now how will the crops on the land be plowed! Soon he almost died of starvation when a evil man visited the land called Evil Git! Following him there was a huge army of droid workers. He joined CaliberOnzo with a cup of tea and CaliberOnzo explained everything. I have a solution Git said but I need something in return. Maybe the plans how to make my supercomputer would suffice CaliberOnzo said. That would suffice! Here take these droid workers. CaliberOnzo allied with Evil Git and wanted to put every forumer in jail together with him! And he lived happily ever after."

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2003 06:49      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
In the meantime,In Gits dungeon prisons,Gauss,Scotty,Rad and Stapes planed their escape after stealing the cell key from a wasted guard...

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2003 20:47      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
In Pip land, PIP2k made a computer soooooooo powerful that it can process up to 9 tax returns a day.

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 02:04      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Suddenly Pip was grabbed and taken to the prisoner and EVERYONE was in prison except for Onzo.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 04:08      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 106347609   
Meanwhile, Slurry wrapped himself in tinfoil and hid under the bunk in his cell as Slurryonia fired nuclear missiles everywhere in an attempt to free their leader.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2003 08:17      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 163194783   
"Onzo's computer made a electrical shield around the prison compound but Onzo rerouted the mainframe computer to a normal one and the shield stopped. The prison cells opened and he could hear Git say: "Treachery!" and then....

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2003 17:35      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 1477479369   
As everyone escapes tring to find there way through the twists and turns of the prison bunker the missles finally hit anything not protected by shelter was laid to waste and as for the droids that survived ultimatly....

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2003 21:16      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
Um, yeah, am I the only one that got the whole point of the ONE sentence thingy, or are you guys just stupid?

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2003 12:08      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
They are really stupid! [Tongue Job 1]

I don't know if I like this.

I said you had a country ALL TO YOURSELVES, and suddenly Slurry has a population under his rule...

Pip, lock this one down it isn't working. I've got a better idea and I'll post this in 'Stupid Stuff'.

--------------------

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2003 19:41      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Locked by request.

--------------------

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2003 19:41      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Locked by request.

--------------------

All times are Central Time  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community